My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

This is quite different

This product isn't something I would usually reccomend as I've never been fond of mists. I do like this mist though as it's very light and does feel pretty refreshing . This is a great product to use during the summer and I look forward to using in the winter as well

pleasantly refreshing

This mist has great packaging (weighty white glass bottle) and looks great on my vanity. Beyond that, it's great at hydrating and prepping the skin for other skincare and makeup - I use it before my serums and moisturizers morning and night. The smell is a bit floral and a bit coconutty - pleasant and not too overpowering, fragrance fades before I am done getting ready. Also great at setting makeup and as a refresher throughout hot summer days.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome beauty mist!

I really love the RE-FRESH hydrating beauty mist!! I never really used a beauty mist before this, but I have to say it’s a great addition to any skincare routine! The scent isn’t overpowering and it mists on very gently, I was lucky enough I #gotthisfree, I would definitely recommend this product as long as you don’t mind a little bit of a scent.

July 12, 2019

great as toner but not as mist

I'm not really a fan of mist as most of them just sit on the skin. This mist is a little bit better than other mist, but still not as fine as I'd like. However, it's good as toner as it's hydrating and refreshing

July 12, 2019

Gives sticky feeling

I got it free from ChickAdvisor for my honest review. For something that can go into your eyes, this one has so much fragrance. I'm not sensitive to fragrance but it's too strong, flowery but strong. The mist sprays easily to whole face, however it has sticky gum feeling to it. I like the glass packaging but it's heavy.

July 11, 2019

I like it

The "My Clarins Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist" was really cool to try out. I had never used a beauty mist before so I was not too sure how it should be used. First, I tried spraying my face after washing my face, but I didn't like that because my skin still needed some cream but then applying the cream on top of the spray felt gross and slippery. What I have found works for me with this product is to spray my face after makeup, This helps my makeup look and feel more natural (but spray BEFORE applying mascara). I also like using the spray when its really hot, so when I want to moisturize my face but I don't want to use a thick cream, I just use the spray!

3.2/5

July 10, 2019

Smells great but doesn’t really do its job

As I mentioned bob my other review of the moisturizer, this smells amazing if you love fruity scents. I also like how it wasn’t a forceful spray, very little comes out so your face is not drenched and you don’t get surprised. I feel like it didn’t really do much to my skin... hydrates a bit but I feel like a regular toner could do the same job. The packaging is heavy and nice.

July 10, 2019

I did enjoy the refreshing feel I had with this mist but it’s not something I think I would add to my daily routine. The smell and texture were nice, light and fruity, but I think just using the cream did enough. I’d use this product after the gym or on a hot day.

3.2/5

Its ok

The product is ok, not sure it does all that it clams but it is a nice product and the spray must is so soft and the smell is floral and not too strong.

Smells great! Very hydrating

A nice little hydrating spritz for sure! The perfume is heavy and it leaves a bit of a tacky feeling on the face but it’s not bad! I would think of this more as a face perfume.