My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

A Must Have!

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks so much ChickAdvisor!
    I’ve never used much face mist products before so I was very excited to try this on. And was it worth it! After my make-up or even in between times during the day, I would spritz this on my face and it feels very hydrating and left my skin looking dewy.
    It does not irritate the skin which is great for sensitive skin users like myself. I would pass this recommendation on to my friends and would definitely purchase this next time. Worth it!

July 18, 2019

Best skin prep mist by far

I love to use this before makeup application for an extra boost of hydration, leaves skin nice and dewy looking. The scent is pretty strong when first sprayed but it disappears after a few seconds. I also love how super fine the mist sprays out. Will definitely be purchasing as soon as I run out !

Spain

Un must have

J’ai vraiment aimé le produit , le packaging est minimaliste et facil pour l’application ! En ce qui concerne l’effet je l’ai remarqué après 2 semaines d’application ça boost la peau et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur

July 17, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

A facial mist that works!

Functionality: I use it after toner before serum and moisturizer. I haven't tried applying it over makeup. Unlike most facial mist, the droplets are finer for quick absorption. I only had to wait a few seconds before moving onto the next step of my skincare regime. It does make my skin feel more hydrated and refreshed.

Scent: light floral scent that goes away quickly

Packaging: all the packaging for the product line is glass. It is definitely better for the environment, but it is too heavy to take it with me on the go, on trips, or to the gym.

Value: retail price at Shoppers Drugmart is $22 for a 100ml bottle. I think this is a fair price point compared to other facial mists with similar quality in the market.

Verdict: I really like this product. I got my first bottle as a sample to try. I will definitely get another bottle once I done. I hope one bottle is enough to last me through the summer months.

July 17, 2019

It's nice!

I like the refreshing feel it gives to the skin. I use it every time I wash my face and it puts the moisture back into the skin. Also, really like the packaging and the fresh scent of the product. I am looking forward to trying this during dry winter months, hopefully it works the same.

#gotitfree

July 16, 2019

100% mist!

Received this product from Chick Advisor for free to try.
    The one and only hydrating mist I've tried so far that is seriously a "MIST" which i find easily absorbed by my skin. Most of the others i've tried doesn't really spray out as a mist.
    The product smells wonderful which is the part i love most and better yet it's vegan-friendly.

July 15, 2019

Refreshing and wonderful

This mist is definitely on parr with its competitors. I think in terms of price it is slightly high, but the value for it the product is reasonable. I would recommend to friends, especially those who need a refresh halfway through the day to be able to continue through!

July 15, 2019

Love it!

I loved how fine the mist was from the My Clarins Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist. IT was quite refreshing and allowed me to feel ready to take on the day or help boost me through the day. I found it to be effective and I loved the smell which was light and refreshing. I found the price point to be little high but still an ok value. I would recommend the My Clarins Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist to my friends and family. I received this product to try for free from ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree

July 14, 2019

So hydrating

I love this product. It really does a great job of hydrating my face. Sometimes I just spritz it when I need a little refresh.

Received this product complimentary!

July 13, 2019

Refresh

Bonjour j’ai reçu mon vaporisateur refresh de clarins j’ai adorer le produit il rend la peau fraîche et j’ai remarquer un changement ds mon teint je le recommande à tous excellent produit