My Clarins RE-MOVE Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Micellar water that cleanses, removes makeup and soothes the skin in one swift move. Even better, its gentle formula does not dry out the skin. It contains moringa extract to help eliminate pollution particles and yellow gentian extract with ultra-soothing and calming properties.

May 11, 2022

LOVE it!

I LOVE this product! I already have another one on order. It’s great and leaves my skin feeling so smooth, fresh and clean. It has a good smell, is not oily at all and takes off all my makeup.

May 11, 2022

Great Makeup Remover

This Micellar Cleansing Water is wonderful! I love the way it removes my makeup without leaving a residue on my face. It does a great job and I will be adding it to my cleasing routine!

Démaquillant efficace et doux

Eau micellaire doux et efficace. J’ai une peaux sensible et je n’ai eu aucune réaction. Il démaquille aussi bien le visage que les yeux. Laisse là peaux douce.

Works great

This removes all the filth on your face. It works easily and that's what I need after a long day. There are no harsh chemicals. The smell is also pleasing and gentle.

Gentle

I really enjoyed this micellar water. It was super gentle on my skin and it removed product nicely without drying out my skin. I would definitely recommend

works well

personally I found this really no different then any other micellar cleansing waters, it does the job no complaints , doesnt leave your skin feeling dry which is nice

The best

This product removes all my makeup in one swipe. It’s so amazing. I personally would buy this again. I highly recommend this all day and everyday!!!!!

May 10, 2022

Loveeeee this micellat water!

All of Clarins products are usually amazing and this one didn’t disappoint. It melts away makeup beautifully and you’re just left with skin. The only thing that I find all waters struggle with is mascara but that’s okay cuz I use an oil to break it down anyway!

May 07, 2022

Love this!

This is so soft on my skin. Took my makeup right off no scrubbing like most I have tried. This took my mascara off instantly . Didn’t make my face feel like oily or sticky like some.

May 06, 2022

Smells delicious and leaves your skin feeling soft

I absolutely adored this product! It smells fruity, like light strawberry, and removes makeup easily. I sometimes find that micellar water can be harsh for my skin and leave it feeling stripped, however this Clarins Micellar water made my skin dewy and hydrated. Would definitely recommend!