My Clarins RE-MOVE Micellar Cleansing Water Reviews

Micellar water that cleanses, removes makeup and soothes the skin in one swift move. Even better, its gentle formula does not dry out the skin. It contains moringa extract to help eliminate pollution particles and yellow gentian extract with ultra-soothing and calming properties.

freshingly clean

I tried this product for my honest review and I like it right away. It helped take off my make no problem. I would by this product for sure. left my skin not dry but hydrated.

perfect

this was an amazing micellar water, it worked perfectly and the biggest upside is the size as well, totally portable. would recommend and purchase again

Skin sensitive

I used it couple times and I didn’t have any side effect or damage. But as compare to other products it didn’t suit my skin as my skin is very dry and little sensitive

Good makeup remover

With a pleasant smell and an effective formula I would say this is a product I would purchase again. Removed regular makeup with ease, required a little more for waterproof.

Worth every penny!

I have to confess I runaway from more expensive beauty items, but finding a good non oily product to remove makeup is a challenge. Having tried the My Clarins Paris sai micellaire made me change my mind: it’s worth investing in a higher quality product. It makes much more sense to have a product that really removes makeup well! I absolutely love this product: it works well and has no smells. It also doesn’t irritate the skin and is non oily.

So light and gentle

I really loved the Clarins Re-move Micellar Cleansing Water! It wasn’t overly oily like some micellar waters. It didn’t irritate my eyes, but was strong enough to remove my eye makeup with one swipe. I thought the smell was quite pleasant too, kinda fruity! The packaging is also pretty and feminine, and I like how it dispenses just enough so I don’t waste it.

Love

This remover is very good, it doesn’t leave my skin extremely dry as well as it takes all my make off effectively compared to other products I’ve used in the past

So gentle & effective!

This is such a gentle cleansing water! It quickly removes makeup without any irration and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soothed. It definitely is a must try!

Melt the day away

This Micellar Cleansing water works so well to remove make up but is still very gentle and doesn't sting the skin or eyes at all! The Moringa extract definitely adds a slight soft scent. I also really like the design of the cap on this bottle compared to my regular Micellar water brand! I #gotitfree but will definitely purchase when I run out!

May 04, 2022

Not the best, not the worst

Typically I like Clarins products but for a make-up remover I needed to use quite a lot of this product over and over to get my makeup off (none of it was waterproof btw). On the plus side it smells nice and the packaging is very attractive. It didn't seem to bother my skin, but it didn't do as good of a job as I had hoped. For the price I may not re-purchase...