NARS All Day Luminous Foundation Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 731 in Foundation

June 17, 2017

I would buy this product for the rest of my life

I purchased this foundation back in February, I absolutely adore it. Its not thick or heavy it go on smooth and you can remove it very easy.

I only need a small amount and still have tons left, it is very costly but I feel that its worth it and you get what you pay for.

May 09, 2017

On the pricey side but i would definitely repurchase. Great for people with dry skin.. Hence "luminous". But even with having combo skin, it still looked beautiful and i got plenty of compliments and questions asking what foundation i am wearing. A little bit goes a long way as well. The lady at sephora gave me a sample and i loved it right away. Really pigmented and covers up my scars great.

April 17, 2017

one of my all time favourite foundations, feels amazing on my skin, perfect for my skin type and it always looks amazing in pictures, nights i have accidentally fallen asleep with it on it held up all night but also didn't leave my skin feeling dirty. highly recommend this

April 13, 2017

For me this was a miss, simply because I could not find a shade that worked for me! I purchased three bottles and ended up giving them all to friends because I really do like the product. It feels super lightweight on the skin, blends well and doesn't look cakey. I have fair skin with warm undertones and couldn't find a shade that looked natural on me. However, my friends who I gave the foundation to consider it a holy grail and love it! I would make sure you shade match this before buying, but if you do find a shade that matches then that's awesome because this really is a great foundation!

March 31, 2017

best full coverage and light weight foundation I own. It is really buildable. The finish is beautiful on its own or under powder foundation. The bottle also lasts a really long time!

2.3/5

March 08, 2017

I have a normal to dry face skin and this foundation didn't work for me. In my oppinion it is perfect for people who have normal or even oily face. Nars All Day Luminous foundation made my face look cakey and it applies very unevenly. It didn't last me all day.

December 14, 2016

I cannot say enough about this foundation. Its so so light and applies beautifully. It has very good coverage and actually does feel weightless. It also has a very long wear time which is always great in a product. It is a high end product and is expensive. But, If you can afford I would highly recommend this foundation.

November 13, 2016

My all time favourite foundation. I have really dry skin so not many foundations work on me and don't dry me out at the end of the day. It gives a very nice finish and has great coverage. (Has a pump too!) It is harder to work with and it's on the pricey side so I tend to reserve it for nights out or special events. I remember I bought this foundation because I saw an employee at Sephora whose skin just GLOWED, asked her what she used, and she said it was this foundation. I picked it up after that and I love it!

September 02, 2016

I have An olive undertone and most foundations match however the warmth is always lacking. Not with this foundation, olive toned beauties you are going to love this I wear the shade Stromboli and It works amazing for my skin tone. The colour tends to separate but It just needs a good shake. You dont need alot of product to get a great coverage just a little at a time. Blends in great it does get just a but darker once it touches the skin JUST A BIT! I really like this foudation and will buy again.

August 10, 2016

I am not a big fan of this foundation because of how overly oily this made me. The colour selection wasnt as great for me i did not like the undertone too much.