4.1/5
Prestige Item
NARS All Day Luminous Foundation Reviews

January 18, 2018

It's Worth Every Cent

This is my favourite full coverage foundation right now. It lasts all day and makes my skin look amazing. I have a yellow undertone and no foundation I've tried so far has matched my skin so well as the Nars 'Gobi' shade, which really seals the deal for me on this product. It's reccomended that this foundation be applied with your fingers, but I find the best finish on my dry skin to be when I apply it with a foundation brush and then go over it with a damp beauty blender. So if it isn't applying to your skin well, just play with different methods of application and you should get a perfect, even glow.

October 12, 2017

Best makeup I ever had

I used to buy a lot of expensive make ups but none of them really goes with my skin. I used the nars one in Sephora and it was amazing. Just love it!!

October 02, 2017

Wow

This foundation makes my skin look amazing. it's not too cakey and gives a natural beautiful look. Only negative I've notices is that if there are any dry patches of skin, the foundation will cling to it and make more noticeable.

September 10, 2017

Je racheterais ce produit pour jamais

J'adore vraiment ce produit , il me donneun look naturel et parfait . J'aime les produits de NARS surtout les foundation et les highliters. I love it so much.

September 10, 2017

Best foundation

Best foundation I like absolutely love it I wouldn't change it for any other foundation ver natural look fair price I love this brand it carries beautiful products

June 17, 2017

I would buy this product for the rest of my life

I purchased this foundation back in February, I absolutely adore it. Its not thick or heavy it go on smooth and you can remove it very easy.

I only need a small amount and still have tons left, it is very costly but I feel that its worth it and you get what you pay for.

May 09, 2017

On the pricey side but i would definitely repurchase. Great for people with dry skin.. Hence "luminous". But even with having combo skin, it still looked beautiful and i got plenty of compliments and questions asking what foundation i am wearing. A little bit goes a long way as well. The lady at sephora gave me a sample and i loved it right away. Really pigmented and covers up my scars great.

April 17, 2017

one of my all time favourite foundations, feels amazing on my skin, perfect for my skin type and it always looks amazing in pictures, nights i have accidentally fallen asleep with it on it held up all night but also didn't leave my skin feeling dirty. highly recommend this

April 13, 2017

For me this was a miss, simply because I could not find a shade that worked for me! I purchased three bottles and ended up giving them all to friends because I really do like the product. It feels super lightweight on the skin, blends well and doesn't look cakey. I have fair skin with warm undertones and couldn't find a shade that looked natural on me. However, my friends who I gave the foundation to consider it a holy grail and love it! I would make sure you shade match this before buying, but if you do find a shade that matches then that's awesome because this really is a great foundation!

March 31, 2017

best full coverage and light weight foundation I own. It is really buildable. The finish is beautiful on its own or under powder foundation. The bottle also lasts a really long time!