3.9/5
NARS Audacious Mascara Reviews

October 10, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Love nars!

Always love nars, it never lets me down, this mascara is lively to wear daily and to add more for nights out, it does not clogg up which is great and separates lashes

July 28, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Magnificent Mascara

This mascara is truly magical. Lengthens and thickens lashes without any clumpy mess. One applcation is all you need for beautiful wispy lashes. Lasts all day and washes off easily without any harsh scrubbing.

March 20, 2019

My favorite makeup line ever!

Nars has some pretty awesome products but none of them (nor any other Brand) come close in comparison to this mascara! It took me 35 years to find a mascara that I absolutely love! Thank you Nars, my search is finally over!!

December 22, 2018

Nars Audacious Mascara

I loved this mascara but I found it to be very pricey. That being said I loved the wand and I loved the way it made my lashes looked. Going to have to look around as it was expensive but it's works great.

December 22, 2018

I really like this mascara its a little pricey so i usually get this whenever it goes on sale . Works really good I liked the way it made my lashes look full and thick.

February 15, 2018

Love love love

It’s my favourite mascara , I use it all the time , great applactor and very easy to use , give you great lashes with lots of volume and length , will continue to use !

2.2/5

May 18, 2017

honestly I love nars and it pains me to write a bad review about their products. This mascara sucks!!!!! I thank god that I received a sample and didn't pay for the mascara because it is very pricey. I naturally have great lashes to begin with so I don't need much from a mascara but this mascara still managed to fail me! you cannot layer this mascara at all and if you use a setting spray you need to wait for it to fully dry or this mascara will get all over ur foundation! horrible

1.3/5

March 04, 2017

I typically love NARS products and was looking forward to trying their Audacious Mascara. The packaging is beautiful classic NARS and it has the type of wand that I do enjoy, the plastic ones that usually have short "bristles". However, the wand is also very flexible so when I try to apply it onto my very stubborn straight and short-medium lashes, it's very difficult to get a nice application of product because the brush bends so easily.

While I wasn't blessed with long and lush lashes, I imagine this might work a little better as one has a little more to work with and may not have to apply the same amount of pressure to get a better outcome.

February 13, 2017

The brush works better with the wiggling motion when you apply it. I found that I didn't get enough coverage with just a sweeping motion. It goes on quite nicely, fairly smooth. I found that it flakes easily and only after a couple of hours of wear which is one thing I really don't like.

August 15, 2016

This mascara is awesome! I've had a small sample size that I've used for two month, still coming out inky and liquid and not clumping up as I apply, and it really makes your eyes pop, lengthening and separating your lashes. Strongly recommend if you are looking for bold mascara! Please excuse the pic, only wearing light foundation and a little bit of mascara today but wanted to show off the lashes!