Prestige Item
NARS Blush Reviews

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

January 20, 2020

best blush ever

i love this blush but i do not think i have ever heard anything bad about it! the colour is amazing and i think would work on anyone! i like my blush really light so i found i did not need to use much!

January 19, 2020

Best blush!

Best blush i've ever used! It lasts all day and the colour is perfect for my skin tone (olive skinned). I've tried many other blushes but nothing compares to this.

January 15, 2020

Nars blush is my top pick!

Nars Orgasm Blush has been a favourite of mine for the past 10+ years. I keep repurchasing it over and over. It works if I'm more pale in the winter and even in the summer when I get more tan.

January 06, 2020

Gives me a natural looking glow.

I definitely know how this blush got its name. It gives a perfectly natural glow that looks like it comes from within. The peachy pink colour looks nice on my fair skin. This is my new favorite blush and anyone who likes a no makeup makeup look this is perfect. This will be a must have in my makeup bag.

January 06, 2020

good blush

I like this blush, the color, the finish of it, the package. First thing, I think is expensive for the quantity we have. It stays super natural in the skin even if the formula is shear but at the end the results are very natural and beautiful. I love it.

December 13, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

The most natural shade

This blush is just a sheer enough that he can work on any one skin tone just about !It lasts all day without making my face greasy or flaky. It has a slight shimmer that I adore.

November 26, 2019
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Must have, its amazing blush

Nars Orgasm blush is one of my favourite ❤ I am in love with it ❤ it looks gorgeous on face, has beautiful glow, looks really nice on skin. If i don't wear shadows I apply small amount of it on my eyes lids, just to give a bit of glow for my eyes 😊 this blush is a must have in every beauty bag ❤

October 25, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

A blush for all skin tones!

I absolutely love this blush! I was apprehensive before trying it, because I thought it wouldn't suit my very pale skin, but it actually looks lovely! It is a warm toned pink blush with a beautiful subtle shimmer that gives your skin a gorgeous candlelit glow. Would suit all skin tones, and stays all day long.

October 24, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

So cute

I love this blush for everyday use, such a perfect shade for most skintones and has a hint of subtle shimmer so no need for highlight. Looks great with all makeup looks and natural but can be built up for effect.

October 08, 2019
    Derby, United Kingdom

Nars blusher

I tried a sample of Nars blusher in shade orgasm from Feel Unique web site.it applies really well and leaves a subtle glow on my skin. Great product really pretty and well pigmented.