Prestige Item
Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Reviews

March 28, 2018

"The perfect foundation does not exist"

This foundation is absolutely perfect. It is radiant, but not wet or dewy. It dries down, but it is not matte or dry. It is full coverage, but not thick or cakey. It feels hydrating but is great on my oily skin. It truly is a miracle foundation. The photo is me in stromboli, freshly applied, no other makeup on top. TELL ME IT DOESN'T LOOK BEAUTIFUL!? And it looks super dewy but it's dried down???? CRAZY!!!

January 21, 2018

Lightweight, full coverage

I got a sample from Sephora. In the shade Vienna. Nars has a very good shade range. The foundation is very lightweight, I couldn't feel it on my face and I got full coverage. That's what I look for in a foundation. Nars claims 16 hours wear, my face started to feel a little heavy at the 12 hour mark. Throughout the day my face looked natural and radiant, no creasing, no settling into my smile lines, no redness and no breakouts. I will be buying the full size when Sephora has their annual sale. It's $60 a bottle.