Prestige Item
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

3.2/5

April 29, 2020

not the best

I am in love with the Nars foundation but this is just average for me. I’ve found that this leaves creases and is not the greatest coverage. I also find that the price does not justify the quantity of product you get in the tube. This concealer doesn’t last longer than a month for me.

3.2/5

March 22, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

NARS

was not my favourite concealer, I've tried better, but it was lightweight and helped to brighten and correct my under eyes, which is good. This product was pretty expensive, and there are better ones out there for the price.

August 15, 2019

Good concealer, not so creamy and radiant

Look, it has an amazing coverage and overall I guess you could say it’s creamy, but it’s not radiant, not for me. It’s perfect for blemishes but it’s too matte/drying for my under eyes, I feel like unless I make sure to deeply moisturize and blend with a rose water wet beauty blender and then put on some good powder it looks weird, it’s not the kind you can just slap on with your fingers and swipe any powder (which is why I’d prefere. That being said, it might work great for oilier skin.

August 05, 2019
    Serbia

One of the best high end concealers

Even though a tube of this concealer is on the pricier side, it's worth every cent, it's so good! I mostly use it for my dark circles and lining my brows to make them look cleaner. The formula is good, doesn't crease and is diverse which makes it easy to find your shade, highly recommend!

January 22, 2019

Not worth the hype.

For the price point its really not worth the buzz. Thin texture which blends out like a dream but I had to use so much product to get desired coverage. It also creased a lot for me and looked pretty dry throughout the day.

October 15, 2018

A repeat purchase, always.

The name says it all. Creamy. Full coverage. Lightweight. Love this formula. One of the only concealers I have faithfully repurchased time and time again.

January 23, 2018

This is awesomeee!

it has a good coverage, but im not crazy about the choisce of colours neather the texture. but I have to say this product is very light. overall its ok but there is som many other awesome concealers for about the same price!!!

January 09, 2018

Covers dark circles like a dream

This concealer is great for hiding a sleepless night during exams. My only complaint is how expensive it is. Hoping to find something that works as well in a lower price range, but for now this is my go to. I appreciate that they carry light colours for the palest of people.

July 30, 2017

Good concealer

This is a great concealer, it doesn't crease on me and covers everything I need it to. The only downside is that it's so pricey and you go through a lot of product even just using it for the under eyes.

June 09, 2017

I've repurchased this as it is my go-to undereye concealer.

Pros:
    It's very brightening, and quite full coverage. It blends beautifully with a brush. Despite the thickness of it, it feels lightweight and doesn't fade throughout the day despite me having oily skin.

Cons:
    I find I need quite a bit of product, but the travel size lasted me four months. It is very pricey though, costing 19$ for 1.4ml. It can get blotchy and thin with a wet beauty blender.