Prestige Item
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 22, 2019

Not worth the hype.

For the price point its really not worth the buzz. Thin texture which blends out like a dream but I had to use so much product to get desired coverage. It also creased a lot for me and looked pretty dry throughout the day.

October 15, 2018

A repeat purchase, always.

The name says it all. Creamy. Full coverage. Lightweight. Love this formula. One of the only concealers I have faithfully repurchased time and time again.

January 23, 2018

This is awesomeee!

it has a good coverage, but im not crazy about the choisce of colours neather the texture. but I have to say this product is very light. overall its ok but there is som many other awesome concealers for about the same price!!!

January 09, 2018

Covers dark circles like a dream

This concealer is great for hiding a sleepless night during exams. My only complaint is how expensive it is. Hoping to find something that works as well in a lower price range, but for now this is my go to. I appreciate that they carry light colours for the palest of people.

July 30, 2017

Good concealer

This is a great concealer, it doesn't crease on me and covers everything I need it to. The only downside is that it's so pricey and you go through a lot of product even just using it for the under eyes.

June 09, 2017

I've repurchased this as it is my go-to undereye concealer.

Pros:
    It's very brightening, and quite full coverage. It blends beautifully with a brush. Despite the thickness of it, it feels lightweight and doesn't fade throughout the day despite me having oily skin.

Cons:
    I find I need quite a bit of product, but the travel size lasted me four months. It is very pricey though, costing 19$ for 1.4ml. It can get blotchy and thin with a wet beauty blender.

June 03, 2017

Gorgeous product. Creamy, bendable, buildable coverage, long lasting. Effective in concealing dark circles, blemishes and any general hyper pigmentation. The finish is so natural that I sometimes just use this without any foundation when I don't feel like wearing too much make up. Comes in a lipgloss like tube with a doe foot applicator. I personally would prefer it in tube form for hygiene purposes, but overall I'm happy with this purchase. I love that they have shades light enough even for the palest of pale!

March 31, 2017

This was top rated on Sephora, I usually use Urban Decay concealer but wanted to see what all the fuss was about. This is a great concealer, good coverage, but it isn't light enough for me. I like to have a lighter colour under my eyes and as I am fair skinned it's hard to find that perfect shade. This does give me a more natural look so its great for every day use. I might purchase again but I'd highly recommend you go into the store to swatch colours, no amount of research online will help you find the correct colour like swatching in the store :)

March 24, 2017

I really like this concealer the coverage is just right without feeling cakey on my skin. It doesn't crease under the eye and it blends in nicely. Only issue is its pretty pricey.

March 12, 2017

If you are into very full coverage makeup, then you would LOVE this; it's so nice and full coverage, but for me, it looks so heavy and cakey. I am sure that if you were more experienced, it'd be easier for you to work with this in combination with other products, but this just really builds up and exaggerates my pore size and fine lines underneath my eye. I was very disappointed by this, unfortunately. I reach for Maybelline over this.