natasha denona glam palette Reviews
#18 in Eye Palettes

Good - 0

August 01, 2021

My Most Used Pallette

I can not say enough good things about this pallet. Typically in a lot of palettes they come with colours I would never touch but not this one- ALL of the colours are beautiful and versatile.

It has both mattes and shimmers and comes with directions of where to use each colour.

The packaging itself is awesome. It is solid and easy to wipe down. It has a great mirror inside of it as well if you are doing your own eye looks it would be easy to use.

I will absolutely buy and use this again.

July 26, 2021

Beautiful Palette

I am not a fan of neutral, “no make-up” make-up looks. I just think that if you’re going to wear make-up, then what is the point of making it look like you’re not wearing make-up. I also get very bored of the neutral make-up looks for every day. I prefer to wear vibrant or dark colours. However, this palette is an exception. This is the neutral palette that changed my mindset about neutral make-up looks. This is the perfect palette for, from the “no make-up” make-up look to the most glamorous ones. Like every Natasha done on a palette, this palette is highly pigmented, has minimum fall out, & has a stunningly beautiful shade range. I also really like that she named the shades the way she did because this palette is perfect for your everyday makeup lover.

January 17, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Natasha Denona glam eyeshadow pallet! Cool toned GODESS

Every cool toned lovers dream come true is what the Natasha Denona Glam Pallet is all about. From the nude colour matts, to the nude colour shimmers. This pallet has everything a cool toned lover needs and the price is right.
    I wore this pallet on Christmas and New Years and I was blown away. The formula is absolutely perfect and it makes blending effortlessly. Her pallets are more pricy but boy are they worth it. This pallet is definitely beginner friendly because it tells you where to place the shades on your eyes. You can also customise the pallet as you wish because on the back you can pop out the shades and place them in the Oder you want them. This pallet as a whole is defy 5 stars for me. Would definitely recommend ❤️

September 22, 2020

Most Amazing Pallete Ive ever tried!

This palette has the most beautiful nude colours! Its easy to apply and easy to blend out! I love the names of the colours, it makes doing any eye look easy. It is pricey but worth every penny! I love it!!