• Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix
  • Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix

Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 275 in Granola Bars

April 06, 2017

I love these bars. They are convenient, you can get them for cheap. They have a variety of flavours and textures, a balance of sweet and salty.
    These were really great during my first pregnancy because I had a hard time with food, and smells. So if I needed food with protein, in me in a jiffy, then I would grab one of these bars.
    I love these for a great on the go snack and my kid likes them too. I would recommend them and I will buy them again.

April 06, 2017

We always have a few boxes of Nature Valley Chewy trail mix. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. The dark chocolate is absolutely delicious. The combination of rolled oats, dark chocolate, peanuts and raisins compliment eachother nicely.

When I'm craving something sweet I feel less guilty grabbing one of these than I do a chocolate bar. There's 140 calories per bar, they are cholesterol free and have 0 trans fats and made with real whole grains. The best part is they are inexpensive. A box of give bars only cost 1.88$ at Walmart. They are great treats for on the go. I always have a few packed away in the diaper bag just in case one of us gets hungry while we're out. Nature Valley Bars will definitely remain a staple in our household.

March 02, 2017

With 4 kids going to school, making lunches is a full time job. Nature Valley bars are excellent. We tried many different types of granola bars, but Nature Valley is our preferred choice. We really like the chewiness of the bar - you don't break your teeth when you bite into it. Excellent for school lunches or travelling day snacks.

February 07, 2017

I like the texture, it's chewy ! a very handy and healthy snack. good to bring to office, no more feeling guilty when having this snack. price is reasonable, will buy it again.

May 16, 2016

These are my absolute favourite granola bars, they are always my go-to when I need a quick little snack that I won't feel guilty about. I like how it has all my favourite things in chocolate and raisins. Can't go wrong with these.

March 03, 2016

This snacks are quite tasty ,they are chewy with a hint of honey and you taste the oats ,Granola and pieces of fruit ,I like having them as a snack right between lunch and supper,it gives me a little boost to get through the afternoon,they are quite filling, the serving size is perfect and I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a snack on the healthier side

February 12, 2016

One of my favourite go to snacks when I am hungry at work! It's pretty affordable and you get around 5 bars. It can be sweet, but I don't mind! I have a sweettooth in general.

January 29, 2016

These trail mix bars are delicious. I enjoyed every bite I took. The only things is the price was bit much for a box of 32. If you're looking for something healthy and tasty, this is definitely something I'd recommend.

January 01, 2016

Love these, nice and chewy granola with little hints of sweetness when you bite into the raisins, followed by the crunch of the nuts. Like a fruit and nut bar, but somewhat healthier!

December 15, 2015

Nature Valley never fails to impress me! These are so flavorful but healthy too! There is a nice amount of nuts and berries.