Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Reviews

Sweet and salty nut granola bars dipped in almond butter coating bursting with almonds. Gives your body a burst of energy to help keep you pedaling or paddling and provides a wholesome treat for your taste buds in one perfect bar. Chewy, sweet-and-salty taste you can take anywhere.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 07, 2019

Great combination of salty and sweet!

This granola bar is so good for a quick snack! The great combination of salty and sweet is so good and I love it! The peanuts are a great addition and add a good crunch! This is great for your kids. Would definitely buy again!

June 20, 2019

Très bonnes

Ces barres sont très bonnes. Le goût sucré-salé est bien présent. On y retrouve aussi beaucoup de noix. Le seul problème est le sucre que nous retrouvons dans ces barres. L'apport en sucre est assez élevé.

June 19, 2019

Grab and go snack

Nutritionally, I think you could probably find something a bit better within the same price range, but I eat these more so for snacking purposes. In my opinion, the salty flavour definitely overpowered the sweet (definitely no complaints!) but if you were looking for a balance or more sweet flavour, I don't know if these would be your first choice. I like the convenience of these as you can literally grab and eat on the go whenever.

May 18, 2019

Nature Valley Granola Bars

These granola bars come in a variety of flavours and are excellent as a snack for both children's and adults. They taste delicious and great to take with you on the go.

April 01, 2019

Love this snack!

This has become my go to snack for my hiking - my reward for some of those ambitious treks.
    The flavour is amazing and oh so good. I always enjoyed it as stopgap between meals.

February 08, 2019

So good!

I really like these granola bars! They’re really sweet so I don’t buy them all the time but once in a while they’re perfect in my lunch when I need something sweet!

January 10, 2019
    California, United States

Love the combo.

Nature Valley sweet and salty is the best bar to grab in the morning. noon and night. I love nutty taste with a touch of salty and variety nuts combo to boot.

December 19, 2018
    Illinois, United States

The whole family loves

These are so delicious they have the perfect balance of sweet and salty.They can get quite addicting I definatly have to buy in family packs or they would be gone in a day

November 19, 2018

good snack bar

it's nutritious, healthy snack, the combination of sweet and salty is just right. taste is good. i usually have one for breakfast or as a snack in the afternoon. easy to carry in your purse

October 09, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

I would buy this again...

The Nature Valley granola bars are sooooo good! My family loves the taste of these and we buy them all the time. Great nutritional snack for on the go. Good price.