Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 276 in Granola Bars

Sweet and salty nut granola bars dipped in almond butter coating bursting with almonds. Gives your body a burst of energy to help keep you pedaling or paddling and provides a wholesome treat for your taste buds in one perfect bar. Chewy, sweet-and-salty taste you can take anywhere.

April 28, 2017

The all-time best granola bar. A bit sugary, but oh do they taste good. "Sweet and salty" is no lie with them... they are like crack. I love the nuttiness, too, because it gives a lot of satiety to them. Unlike a lot of granola bars, they have a lot of substance to them, not just oats and rice. And they are bigger than a lot of the dinky granola or protein bars out there. Loved by adults AND kids in our family. Buying these is a great treat for us.

April 28, 2017

I love these bars. They are a perfect snack to keep me satisfied till my next meal. They taste great. My favourite is the chocolate nut. Everyone who I've recommended it to also enjoys it.

April 27, 2017

Nature Valley est ma marque de barres tendres préférée , mais les barres sucrées salées sont plus que ça ! J'adore le mélange sucré et salé et les saveurs diverses. J'achète souvent le gros paquet de ces barres au costco parce que ma famille et moi en mangeons tous les jours! Dans, les lunchs,comme collation, en dessert, etc. Je vous les recommende parce qu'elle sont quand même santé et parce que c'est aussi un bon compromis pour vous et votre famille.

April 15, 2017

I was skeptical to try these. Something about the salty part in a granola bar didnt sit right with me. My sister insisted that I try one and promised it was nothing like I was thinking. Well, I am so glad that I listened to her, these are amazing! They are the perfect mix and so satisfying. These are a definite thumbs up in my house.

April 15, 2017

I love this preduct it's so right it's absolutely a mix of Sweet & Salty it meets all your craves it's well worth the price when they go on sale I would recommend this to anyone who takes their lunches with them to work, or school. #NatureValleySweet
    #SaltyGranolaBars

April 15, 2017

I purchased the multipack variety of the Nature Valley Sweet and Salty granola bars at Costco. There are 36 bars in each pack and three different flavour varieties: Peanut, Almond and Chocolate. They each have a bottom coating of either peanut butter, almond butter or chocolate, respectively. This gives the bar a creamy, delicious texture but you also get the crunch from whole nuts and chocolate chunks which make these granola bars substantial and very satisfying. The bar itself is chewy. I just wish they would eliminate the corn syrup and palm kernel oil though and reduce the sodium, otherwise, it would be a better snack. Still delicious though and gives you your money's worth in terms of generous portions and ingredients.

March 14, 2017

I just recently tried these granola bars after my husband insisted we buy them. They are Fantastic! Such a great blend of sweet and salty that it meets all of your snack cravings in one! Great value when on sale, and the whole family will eat them. Definitely our go to for granola bars now.

March 03, 2017

I actually got a coupon to try the Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars for free, and it was quite nice. My husband loves granola bars, so this was a nice new treat for him to eat for breakfast or after work outs. Never really had a sweet and salty granola bar, so good job for the creative idea.

February 22, 2017

Now of course these bars aren't the healthiest of choices, I'd like to call it a "perfect in between". They don't taste like chemicals and they offer a good amount of nutritional value. My hubby brings them as a pick me up snack to get him through the morning. We bought our box at Costco which allows us to get the best bang for our buck although often enough these bars go on sale just as cheap as the junky bars. Great buy!

February 14, 2017

I love the sweet and salty granola bars from Nature Valley. Great crunch, blend of sweet and savoury and the nut butter coating is so satisfying. The almond and cashew ones are my favourite. Could use a touch less salt, but that's my only complaint!