Naturre's Path Organic Sunrise Crunchy Cinnamon Gluten Free Cereal

Naturre's Path Organic Sunrise Crunchy Cinnamon Gluten Free Cereal Reviews

Ranked #281 out of 399 in Cereal

July 05, 2017

SO good and worth it

I did not receive this free from chickadvisor but did use an FPC to buy it .
    I have to say this cereal is so good. The amount of amazing foods in it is well worth the buy. I love healthy foods as it is though and find them well worth buying. From the corn , quinoa, flax, amaranth and buckwheat ( an amazing alkaline food) with the addition of hint of cinnamon this cereal is delish and filling. Works great in recipes to.

April 01, 2015

I didn't really like this cereal. The taste wasn't really for me and I found the cinnimon strong for my liking.

March 09, 2015

This is a very healthy all natural ingredients cereal. a great way to start your day. the price is fair and the taste is amazing.

March 09, 2015

I was sent a box of Nature`s Path Organic Sunrise Gluten Free Cereal to try and to tell you the truth, I really didn't know what to expect as I haven't tried gluten free products before since I have no need for a gluten free diet. It has a hint of cinnamon flavor that gives it a touch of sweetness witch make it very nice to eat. It also has variety of textures to it such as flacks, puff balls and little crispies that are all crunchy and stay crunchy in milk right down to the last bit. Not once have I found myself in the middle or near the end of a bowl and have mushy bits left to eat. On the Nature's Path web site it says this cereal is made up of, brown rice flour,whole grain corn meal, granulated sugar cane juice, yellow corn flour, flax seeds, buckwheat, sea salt, cinnamon and molasses just to name a few. I was very surprised when I tried this cereal because I never felt like I was missing out on a thing and it was enjoyable from start to finish. The only thing I wasn't happy about was the price of this cereal. It's selling for over $5 a box and you only get 300g's in a box. So it's pricy and it doesn't last very long even with just one person eating it. That being said I'd still buy more of it for myself once in awhile and I would recommend it to others looking for something different.