NeoStrata Daytime Smoothing Cream Level 1 Reviews

Ranked #1014 out of 1135 in Facial Cleansers

Mild yet effective exfoliation for 1st time users, consumers with minor problems or those with sensitive skin. In addition, it contains a SPF 15 to protect against UVA and UVB rays.Ideal for:All skin typesUneven, dull skinAll agesResults:Evens out complexion, while moisturizingRemoves build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skinReveals radiant, younger-looking skin in just 10 daysFormulation:Glycolic acid is the AHA of choice. Its small molecular size makes it effective in removing the build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skin. Level 1 contains 4% glycolic acid and an ideal pH for better results.The Amphoteric System controls the release of the glycolic acid to minimize irritation and tingling.SPF 15 protects against UVA and UVB rays.

April 14, 2017

This is an unscented face cream that you can use twice a day. I use it just before bed because I don't feel it to be the best daytime moisturizer, but it's perfect right before bed. I actually had no idea what it was supposed to do when I started to use this but I realized recently it it's actually making my face feel smooth and have a nice glow. I notice every time I apply it though there is a slight burning/tingling sensation so I decided to look it up and see why that is the case and if it's OK and it turns out there is glycolic acid in it so that's where The tingling comes from. It makes sense that this is smoothing then, glycolic acid works well for me. If you're looking to fade post acne or pimple redness, you should try this out.

March 25, 2013

I absolutely love this cream. I make sure to apply it every morning after my shower. It has some glycolic acid in it so it's sort of like putting on a very mild chemical peel. It helps to keep my face smooth, and gets rid of dry patches of skin. I love this so much and would recommend it to anyone with dry skin.