Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

Amazing for makeup removal

So, these wipes really do the job well.. I have seen these at the drug store and I am a big Neutrogena fan when it comes to skincare but I am always looking for the most value and 3$ for 7 wipes seemed crazy expensive to me since I get a pack if 50 for 3$ at dollarama.. But after receiving them free from chickadvisor I now know that they are 100× better then the cheap ones from dollarama lol they can remove an entire full face of makeup with just one wipe/cloth .. I was amazed

Not A First Time User

I have used this product before and was running out of the wipes but luckily was chosen to try this product for free courtesy of Chick Advisor. These are my go to make up wipe remover. It doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated like some make up wipes I have used in the past.

Good for on the go

I was excited to try these after I received them for free. I usually only buy facial/make-up wipes when I am travelling as they are great when you are on go. These ones seem to work really well. They have good texture that leaves your face feeling cleansed. I don’t wear a lot of make-up so I am not sure how they would work removing everything. If you are looking for something you can use to freshen up when you are on the go, then these are great.

J’ai pas aimé...

J’etais toute contente d’essayer ce produit pour la premiere fois gratuitement en plus grace à Chickadvisor! Mais quand je l’ai essayer sur mon visage, premierement ma peau chauffait un peu .. j’ai pas vraiment aimé ce « feeling » le produit à l’air irritant pour la peau... et je n’ai nullement la peau sensible en plus ! Par la suite je me demaquille les yeux avec la lingette et par mégarde j’accroche mon oeil ! Aoutch ! Ca commence à chauffer .. je me dis cest normal que ca chauffe un peu, mais par la suite de ce meme oeil, je vois flou tout d’un coup!! Premiere fois qu’un produit me rend « aveugle » comme ca ! J’en deduis que ce produit ne doit pas etre super bon pour la peau et les yeux... perso je ne l’acheterais jamais.
    Seul point possitif: Il démaquille bien... haha

April 07, 2018

All time favorite makeup removing wipes(since 4 years ago)

I discovered these makeup wipes 4 years ago, when in Costco they had a promotion for a box of 6 packs and I had to try them. Since then I only use these ones.They are so so good in removing makeup with just one cloth, you don't need more.And they leave skin so soft and moisturized, that you don't even need a moisturizer after. I use them every single night before bed especially when I'm really really tired and have to go to bed fast and don't have the time for all the skin care regimen.With these I'm sure I take everything off.I always recomand these to all my friends and people that compliment me on how my bare skin looks.

April 07, 2018

Fast way to remove makeup

I got to try these wipes for free. They are a great and effective way to quickly remove make up. They do a good job removing foundation and can get most mascara off, I already use Neutrogena eye make up remover because I wear water proof mascara. They are a little more expensive than some other make up removing wipes but still a reasonable price. Over all it is a great product that gets the job done, I would recommend them to a friend.

One of my favorites

I'd always wanted to try this but didn't know how well it worked. Thanks to chickadvisor i got to try this for free. These wipes are able to take off makeup without tugging or rubbing on my skin and my skin never feels irritated after using them.

Wipes away all the dirt

I was lucky enough to be selected to try the neutrogena all in one make up wipes and I couldn't be happier. With the products I currently use to wipe my makeup it leaves my skin dry but this one leave it moisturized. Not only does it clean all my makeup in one wipe but it smells great. For the price of $3 you can't go wrong

Lives up to the hype

I got this product for free through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I have used several different brands of makeup removing wipes in the past but a now currently using micellar water. This was my first time actually using the Neutrogena makeup wipes and wow! It actually does live up to all the hype. It took off my makeup better than any other wipe I've used before. I do find micellar water is best when taking off waterproof mascara but when you're wearing a full face of foundation you'll end up using 3 makeup rounds just to get it all off. With these wipes you can take your whole face of makeup off with just one wipe. It perfect!

Good wipes

I usualy don’t really use wipes for makeup removal. But those wipes were fun to use, it’s quick and not messy at all compare to what I use usually. The feel on my face was soft and confortable.