Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

October 21, 2019

Takes the day off in a wipe!

I absolutely love these makeup removing wipes! I wear makeup everyday! That includes black eyeliner and mascara. I have tried so many makeup wipes and they always feel abrasive and leave my skin feeling not so nice! The Neutrogena all in one makeup removal wipes take all of my makeup off and it only takes a wipe or two to remove all of my makeup! And they always leave my face feeling fresh and soft! I also bought the Neutrogena vanity pack that is a case to place the wipe packages in! Making it a nice addition to my bathroom countertop!

September 24, 2019

Best wipes ever

I have tried many makeup wipes and these ones work the best. They easily take off black eye makeup and don't smell like baby wipes. They don't remove nail polish and are not harsh.

August 23, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Permanent status in travel makeup kit

Neutrogena perfected this product. Its gentle on the skin, does the job of removing the makeup off and does not irritate the skin.

I always carry it when I travel.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Gentle

These do a good job at removing makeup but I still pass a cotton ball with mircelle water over my skin afterwards to get what’s left over so it does not remove everything which I find to be true with most every other wipe I’ve tried. It’s gentle on the skin and you can use it on your eyes as well.

July 30, 2019

Love it

I love these so much, I use them all the time. It takes my makeup off without me even trying to. Even the mascara and waterproof eyeliner. Its good for those with sensitive skin.

July 18, 2019

Best bang for your buck

One of the best makeup wipes out there. Even also recommend by many celebs such as Kim Kardashian. Because it WORKS. If takes off all your makeup with one wipe and even tackles that annoying mascara that takes forever to come off.
    If you have sensitive skin like I personally do. If you do feel burning and iritation just use olive oil to soothe it .

June 13, 2019

Great product, wipes too big.

I love to take these camping with me. It gives my skin a great clean and doesn't make my skin dry. The wipes are pretty big, so I usually cut them in half to make the product last longer.

June 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I’ve bought this product for almost 3 years straight

I have tried so many different make up removers. The wipes happen to be my favorite because I feel like I’m really getting a clean face quickly. Most wipes make my face feel dried out after just one use, but the extra hydrating neutregena make up remover wipes make me feel clean and fresh while not drying out my skin. I am so glad I decided to try the neutregena brand because I’ll never use anything else (unless I run out and my local drug store doesn’t have any in stock when I need them... it’s happened before unfortunately). I would recommend these to anyone especially those with dry skin as the wipes are very hydrating. I love them.

May 31, 2019

Super effective make-up cleansing wipes

I have used Neutrogena products in the past, but never their cleansing wipes - so I was thrilled to get a couple sample packs in my latest Chickadvisor box. I use cleansing wipes at night time for convenience, so I was looking forward to seeing how these compared to my regular brand. I was really impressed with how well they took off all of my makeup at the end of the day. I love the little travel sized packages as well. I'll be getting these again!

May 30, 2019

Perfect for make up

I have been buying these for years, they dont dry out fast. Have an awesome resealable package. Easy to use and not harsh on the face. The smell is a soft smell not to strong or lingering on your face. Thwy are in a nice clean packing, that can fit anywhere for easy and accessible use. I recommend these to all make up wearers