Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

April 21, 2020
    United States

I have been using this product for many years!

I have been ending my day with the Neutrogena make-up remover wipes for many years. I love that the wipe removes all my heavy make-up after a night-out and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh! You can also purchase individually wrapped travel wipes that fit perfectly in my travel make-up bag. I wouldn't imagine ending my day with any other product!

March 04, 2020

Love these

I never use anything else to take my daily makeup off. Even night time makeup comes off easy. Leaving my skin feeling so rejuvenated. Very happy with this product. I been using it for years and will continue

March 04, 2020

Wipes all out

I do not go without a pack of these in my house at all times! These wipes are the best make up remover I have EVER used!!!!! I wear alot of eye make up...alot and i only use 1 wipe to do both eyes completely clean with no residue. Even with my waterproof mascara I have no problems getting it off. I have sensitive eyes and eye skin and I do not have to scrub and scrub to get my make up off. I will not sleep in make up I can't even nap in make up when we are on the way home from somewhere thats quite a drive I am a strong believer that you should never sleep with contacts in or make up on and these wipes are the best make up remover I have EVER used in my life. You can use them anywhere without water every woman should have a pack of these on hand they even work great for little smudges or when you go thru your make up bag and get make up all over your hands!! Also your not left with your face feeling disgusting after using them like the oil remover (I can't stand oil removers they make my face feel so dirty and clogged) after using these wipes your face feels very soft and clean!!! These wipes are awesome!!!

January 31, 2020
    Departamento de Bolivar, Colombia

My favorite makeup remover wipes

This product is an everyday use for me. It takes off my makeup so easily and efficiently. It's a good value and you can actually buy a double pack. The only complaint I have is the packaging. I find that the flap does not stick so the wipes become dried out a little too fast sometimes. There is a box you can put the package in and it closes; however, I feel like the packaging should come without that issue.

January 30, 2020

Can't be without it

These makeup wipes really do take everything off including any waterproof mascara. They are the perfect size so you only need 1for the toughest jobs. They take ink off of children who like to draw on themselves lol. I take these with me everywhere. They do not tear or get all linty with use. Highly highly recommend these.

January 14, 2020

Loved these!

These wipes just take everything off! All that tough eyeliner and lipstick just comes right off! It does not have a strong smell or anything! Definitely worth it!

December 16, 2019

Very effective

Clean off my make up after2 towels. Great compare to make up oil remover which left an oily feel. No breakout after using. Like the smell of it. Too bad it is a bit pricey

December 15, 2019

Clean Wipe

The Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes work really good at taking off my make up. While other wipes do not have enough moisture to do the job well, this one does it and is large enough to suit my needs. I highly recommend this product if you want something that is of excellent quality.

December 11, 2019

Amazing!!

My go to makeup wipe!! Perfect for traveling and for easy makeup removal at home. These wipes leave your face feeling fresh and clean all while leaving your face feeling moist. Great way to seal packing making them perfect for traveling!!

December 01, 2019

works great

This product does the job when it comes to taking of the makeup with ease.I have tried a lot of makeup removers and by far this is the best one. It cleans off all my makeup and hydrates my skin as well. Amazing product.