Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

February 06, 2020

Great Makeup wipes

Love these wipes. I have sensitive skin and they are gentle on my skin but still tough enough to remove all my makeup. Will definitely buy them again.

January 05, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great to remove makeup

I love this product. It does not leave any residue, and it is not oily. I dries quickly and I can reapply make up immediately after using it. It is a part of my daily routine. They are a little pricey though.

July 02, 2019
    California, United States

Disappointed

My skin feeling little burn after I applied. It’s not good because I have sensitive skin. I will never buy these Neutrogena makeup wipes again. Not buy it if you have sensitive skin.

June 09, 2019

I recieved this as a free trial.
    I have sensitive skin and found that these cleansing wipes dried out my skin and left my face feeling tight. They did however, remove my makeup without much effort.

June 08, 2019

Dry out quickly but good

They work well at first, but they dry out way faster than other face wipe brands I've used. I've even sealed them separately in an airtight ziplock bag before and they still dried out so I've never gone through a full pack. Also I don't like the added fragrance

May 30, 2019

It Wipes Away My Full Makeup

It does a great job removing my makeup and it doesn't take that much time to remove my full face makeup at the end of a tiring day. the wipes do have a bit of alcohol smell and fragrance but it's not like a disgusting smell that I cannot stand. The wipes have a nice thickness and the size of one wipe is actually bigger than I would need for removing makeup one time. I would cut it in half so the whole pack actually lasts quite long for me! The only thing I don't really like about it is how the wipe feels on the skin. It is a little too scratchy for me. It would be nice if the feel of the wipes can be even softer!

May 22, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Classic makeup wipes - they work but dry out

I only use these on occasions when I'm wearing more makeup than usual. I find they leave a residue behind that makes me want to wash my face after. Also dry out fairly quickly. However they do work to get that tough makeup off so would recommend for occasional use.

May 15, 2019

Good product

I particularly like to use this product, today it is not my favorite, but I always have it in my suitcase.
    If you're too lazy to clean your face, this will help you get into the easier routine.

3.2/5

April 05, 2019

Not for sensitive skin

I have very sensitive skin and I found this dried my skin out quite a lot. After the second day I had dry, red skin all around my face. For anyone with sensitive skin like mine, I suggest using a cotton round and micellar water

March 02, 2019

Great

love these wipes! As a quick and easy way to remove my daily makeup, they are a staple in my bathroom. One criticism is the seal on the packaging, it doesn't seal properly after many uses, and the wipes will dry out very quickly. Personally, I move them to a Ziploc bag to keep them moist!