Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

July 02, 2019
    California, United States

Disappointed

My skin feeling little burn after I applied. It’s not good because I have sensitive skin. I will never buy these Neutrogena makeup wipes again. Not buy it if you have sensitive skin.

June 08, 2019

Dry out quickly but good

They work well at first, but they dry out way faster than other face wipe brands I've used. I've even sealed them separately in an airtight ziplock bag before and they still dried out so I've never gone through a full pack. Also I don't like the added fragrance

May 30, 2019

It Wipes Away My Full Makeup

It does a great job removing my makeup and it doesn't take that much time to remove my full face makeup at the end of a tiring day. the wipes do have a bit of alcohol smell and fragrance but it's not like a disgusting smell that I cannot stand. The wipes have a nice thickness and the size of one wipe is actually bigger than I would need for removing makeup one time. I would cut it in half so the whole pack actually lasts quite long for me! The only thing I don't really like about it is how the wipe feels on the skin. It is a little too scratchy for me. It would be nice if the feel of the wipes can be even softer!

May 22, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Classic makeup wipes - they work but dry out

I only use these on occasions when I'm wearing more makeup than usual. I find they leave a residue behind that makes me want to wash my face after. Also dry out fairly quickly. However they do work to get that tough makeup off so would recommend for occasional use.

3.2/5

April 05, 2019

Not for sensitive skin

I have very sensitive skin and I found this dried my skin out quite a lot. After the second day I had dry, red skin all around my face. For anyone with sensitive skin like mine, I suggest using a cotton round and micellar water

March 02, 2019

Great

love these wipes! As a quick and easy way to remove my daily makeup, they are a staple in my bathroom. One criticism is the seal on the packaging, it doesn't seal properly after many uses, and the wipes will dry out very quickly. Personally, I move them to a Ziploc bag to keep them moist!

February 22, 2019

Neutrogena Make Up Wipes

I bought these to travel as an easy way to cleanse my face while on the go. I found they worked well as I am not a heavy make up wearer to begin with, moisturizer, mascara, gloss and go.

They worked well for me but the only issue I had was keeping the next towelette moist as I didn't find the package sealed properly after closing. I am not sure I would use them daily but for taking on a trip they were very convenient

January 08, 2019

Great make-up remover. Been using these for decades and they still work so well. I only use one towel and it gets everything off even waterproof mascara. I totally recommend these. Great for taking on vacation.

September 30, 2018

Great daily use wipes for makeup removal.

Effective daily wipes for makeup removal. Also works great to freshen up mid-day. Can be expensive when added to daily routine so wish it was available for cheaper in larger sizes at Costco.

August 06, 2018

Effective and Moisturizing

These wipes are quick to use and easily take off all my makeup, even my waterproof mascara. The hydrating formula does not dry out my skin making them a perfect product for traveling.