Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Pricey but worth it

These makeup remover wipes were sent to me for free by Chickadvisor and Nutrogena. I was very pleased to have tried them. They aren’t oily so work well with my combo skin. They are hydrating so that definitely helps too. They are a bit pricey, but definitely worth trying since you just need the one to remove all your makeup. Good stuff!

No more makeup

These NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES
    worked so good. I loved that it took all my makeup off including all my mascara. Plus it left my skin all moisterized.

Quick & Effective

I love these make up remover wipes. They were very easy to use and were very effective. It definitely took all my makeup off within a few wipes and left my face feeling soft. It did not feel oily or dry like some other make up removers can do. It also has a really nice soft light scent.

I received NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES for free through chickadvisors. #gotitfree

April 25, 2018

Great Quality Makeup Wipes!

I love these makeup wipes!! Usually when I use generic brand ones, they leave my skin feeling oily. Using the Neutrogena, my skin felt great and I could take off all my makeup with one single wipe! Fantastic product!

Pretty good

I like this wipes for using before washing my face but I don’t think they are good enough to use on their own. I would have liked them to be a bit more wet and I think that would have made them a complete step in make up removing. I like to use them also when I’m wearing no makeup to freshen up. I’m not sure if I’m going to purchase them as I think there are other wipes better out there.

Always my fav

As someone who already uses these on a regular basis, i will say i am going to continue to use them because they clean my face and it feels soft not dry afterwards, and i love using wipes when im wiped myself and i know this product really gets the makeup and dirt off

April 25, 2018

Un coup de lingette pour enlever tout

J'ai eu la chance de tester c'est lingette démaquillante de Neutrogena gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor. Je trouve qu'elle démaquille bien, elle ont une bonne odeur et n'irite pas la peau. J'ai la peau sensible et je l'es trouve super bonne, Je vous le recommande si vous chercher quelques choses de rapide et efficace.

It's ok

These wipes did remove my makeup effectively however it has caused my skin to breakout. They are also very rough in comparison to the other brands that I have used. I wouldn't use these if you have acne prone skin.

April 25, 2018

Great All in one Remover!

I was a little skeptical that the Neutrogena All-in-One Make up removing wipes would actually work, and I was totally wrong. In one swipe across my face, most of my make up came off. When I turned the wipe to the other side and used it, my face was completely bare! It really does take everything off. Also, there isn't a strong fragrance that most have. It's very light and refreshing. I would highly recommend these wipes. #gotitfree

Bon produit rapide

Produit efficace pour démaquiller rapidement.
    En vaut le prix, mais ça pouvait prendre plus d’une lingette pour démaquiller tout le mascara.
    Pratique quand on est pressé