Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Always my fav

As someone who already uses these on a regular basis, i will say i am going to continue to use them because they clean my face and it feels soft not dry afterwards, and i love using wipes when im wiped myself and i know this product really gets the makeup and dirt off

April 25, 2018

Un coup de lingette pour enlever tout

J'ai eu la chance de tester c'est lingette démaquillante de Neutrogena gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor. Je trouve qu'elle démaquille bien, elle ont une bonne odeur et n'irite pas la peau. J'ai la peau sensible et je l'es trouve super bonne, Je vous le recommande si vous chercher quelques choses de rapide et efficace.

It's ok

These wipes did remove my makeup effectively however it has caused my skin to breakout. They are also very rough in comparison to the other brands that I have used. I wouldn't use these if you have acne prone skin.

April 25, 2018

Great All in one Remover!

I was a little skeptical that the Neutrogena All-in-One Make up removing wipes would actually work, and I was totally wrong. In one swipe across my face, most of my make up came off. When I turned the wipe to the other side and used it, my face was completely bare! It really does take everything off. Also, there isn't a strong fragrance that most have. It's very light and refreshing. I would highly recommend these wipes. #gotitfree

Bon produit rapide

Produit efficace pour démaquiller rapidement.
    En vaut le prix, mais ça pouvait prendre plus d’une lingette pour démaquiller tout le mascara.
    Pratique quand on est pressé

April 25, 2018

Nice for quick makeup removal days

These wipes are good in a pinch when you want to wipe your makeup off quickly. They are a good amount of wet and do the job. For eye makeup I would still prefer a traditional liquid makeup remover or balm since the wipes are a bit "harsh" to use on that delicate area. I was sent these as part of a Neutrogena skincare set from Chickadvisor's PRC.

April 25, 2018

I found this product very refreshing

I am very happy with the Neutrogena all in one make up removing cleansing wipes. They are effective and very refreshing. At the end of a hard day of dirty work I feel pretty lazy, so Neutrogena's one step wipe to clean my face, neck and chest is great!

Awesome

I received this product for free and tried them out to clean my face even with out make up especially when camping and my face felt soft and cleaned. I highly recommend these even with out makeup.

Lingettes demaquillantes

J'ai teste les lingettes démaquillantes (gratuitement). Dernièrement, je suis déçue par les produits démaquillants, je me réveille tjr le lendemain matin avec des traces noires sous les yeux car le mascara n'a pas été totalement nettoyé.. ce fut également le cas avec ces lingettes.

April 25, 2018

Great for lazy late nights

I wasn't expecting much from this product at all, if I'm to be completely honest. But blown away by how effective they are, my foundation and layers of concealer came off in one swipe!! It removed my matte liquid lipsticks in a few scrubs and left my lips soft because of it. It even removed my waterproof mascara, but I did notice the morning after I had raccoon eyes. So I do recommend washing your face after. The fragrance is pleasant and it leaves your skin smooth but slightly tacky. The first time I used it, was when I was super super lazy and tired and it made makeup removal a breeze. That day I only used a wipe and then went to bed. The next following days that I used it I found that you definitely need to wash after, it appears to remove everything but a wipe over with a cotton pad shows it doesn't quite get it all.