Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

April 25, 2018

Soft & gentle on the skin

Prior to this, I was using Neutrogena's cleansing wipes for acne-prone skin. I like this one better since it has a softer perfume scent. It does well in removing foundation and concealer quickly but not as good with waterproof eye products. I'd still prefer a cleansing oil + facial wash combo to remove the day's product. But I'd likely keep a pack of this for days when i'm in a rush.

Great product

This product is so awesome. I always keep a pack by my bed at night so that if I'm too tired to wash my face they are there to remove all my makeup without the oily feeling

Life Saver! Tried, Tested and Truly Awesome

These wipes were #FreeForReview and always worked so beautifully well in removing dirt, oils and makeup. A bonus to my after workout skin care routine at the gym!

Removed makeup with ease

I received Neutrogena's all in one make up wipes as a free trial in ChickAdvisor. The make up removal sheets were the perfect size for removing my daily light makeup routine. Mascara came off easily and clean and my skin feeling soft after using. Sheet held up well after many swipes over my eyelids and face. They have a light scent to them kind of like baby scent to me but it wasn't too strong.

love these wipes!

I got these Neutrogena makeup removing wipes for free and will definitely be buying them from now on. They are super gentle on my skin and removed all my makeup, even my waterproof eyeliner and waterproof mascara. I like that they had no scent and that they didn't irritate my skin at all. Other wipes burn my eyes when I'm removing eye makeup, but these didn't at all.

wow

jadore vraiment ce produit merci beaucoup de m’avoir permis de le tester je vais en acheter pour l’ete car il rend ma peau douce et pas colante et protege bien du soleil

Effective wipes, nice smell

I received this product free for review purposes

I love the smell of these makeup wipes! They also do a great job of removing waterproof eyeliner. I did find I still needed to use a face wash/toner afterwards to remove leftover makeup residue but they are certainly better than some other brands I’ve tried.

Ohio, United States

Tried and true

I've used tons of different makeup wipes and these are a solid choice. They get most of my makeup off and do not sting my eyes. I always follow up with a cleanser if I'm wearing a heavy foundation because the wipes can only do so much. They are fairly priced and comparable with other makeup removers at the drugstore. Recieved for free from chickadvisor.

Great makeup remover

I received this free as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club.

These wipes are fantastic for removing makeup. It's really easy to get right into the corners to get off eye makeup without getting cleanser into my eyes. I would want to wash my face afterwards anyway though, because I find it leaves a bit of a residue behind.

Best makeup wipes!

I've always used cheap store-brand makeup wipes in the past but will definitely be making the switch to this brand from now on! I don't wear eye makeup so can't comment on the effectiveness of removing mascara, eyeliner, etc., but these wipes removed all my makeup really thoroughly and left my skin feeling really fresh and clean. I have sensitive skin too and this did not dry out or irritate my skin either. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wears makeup!