Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream

The Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream is amazing!! I use it after washing my makeup off and I instantly feel that it’s quenching my skin. When I wash my makeup off my face feels tight and dry and when using this gel cream it changes everything! I like how much product you get for the price as well. After just a few day’s I noticed my skin felt and looked brighter.

Amazing

Thai is so silky smooth it’s great for all
    Skin types with spring around the corner my skin has been so dull I’ve noticed almost instant results with this product

Sticky and pilly

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

This cream smells fresh like watermelons but wow is it strong! If you're sensitive to smells, this is not for you.

In terms of the cream itself, it has shimmers in it. I don't know how i feel about this as it seems to be thr brightening aspect of it, thus only providing temporary brightening effects. The cream was also quite sticky and pilled when makeup was put on top of it ao i wasn't a fan unfortunately.

I don't know what the long term effects of using this cream will be like, but the ingredients does look quite nice. Ill use it here and there but won't be using it as my everyday cream.

Love the brightness

Love this product. Leaves face feeling softer and replenished. Definitely a must try. Great formula. Love the feel of face after use. Softer and fresher feeling.

Light and fresh

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's free product review campaign.

This light gel cream is perfect to use on its own or under make up. I use it during the day and at night and it's a lovely texture. It melts into the skin very well and doesn't leave you oily or sticky. I would however not mix this with the serum since that could make it too heavy.

I feel like the Bright Boost name is more of a branding than anything else. I don't notice that my skin gets visibly brighter or healthier looking. Perhaps this needs to be used for weeks or months to notice a difference.

I would still recommend this moisturizer since the texture and scent are very pleasant. It's easy to use as part of your everyday routine.

Great cream

I am the fan of the original gel cream in blue jar, so I was really excited to try this product. The texture is really nice and not greasy on my oily skin. It gives a nice glow and a smooth effect. Highly recommend!
    I received this complimentary product for review purpose.

Bonne crème hydratante

J'ai essayé la crème hydrante durant quelques jours et j'ai rapidement vu que ma peau était beaucoup plus hydratée. Des petits brillants dans la crème font en sorte que la lumière se reflète bien sur le visage. Je n'ai pas eu de sensation d'huile suite à l'application de la crème.

March 15, 2020

Hydrating moisturizer

I recently tried Neutrogena's new Bright Boost line. After I washed my face and applied serum, I used the Bright Boost Gel Cream. The cream was very hydrating and left my skin feeling firmer and smoother. I really liked the texture and consistency and it absorbed quickly into my skin. After only 1 week of use, I think it has brightened my skin. I would recommend this to my friends and families.

Thanks @ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try out this new facial line.

#gotitfree

March 14, 2020

Great product!

I was lucky enough to be able to receive this for free from Chick Advisor! I was so excited to be able to try it out! This product did not let me down! It smells incredible. It has almost like a glitter to it which is so cool and like nothing I've seen before, but it also didn't effect my skin like you think it might. Application was so smooth and soothing. And a tiny bit goes a long way. My face is so happy now. My skin feels and smells amazing now

March 14, 2020

feels incredable on my skin

I love the way the gel cream feels on my skin it makes my skin feel very soft and refreshed. I love trying new products so thank you chick advisor and Neutrogena for the chance to try it. I love this product and I did buy more of it and recommending it to everyone I love Neutrogena and this is an amazing gel cream best quality for a very affordable price