Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Super nice!

I dont usually follow a whole regimine but since receiving this product I've been using this stuff everyday! I love the nice shimmer, smell and that it makes my face smell nice!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

LOVE IT!

Oh my gosh, I love this!! The texture is definitely more like a gel and very light and ''fluffy''. It smells amazing - floral-y like roses but with a certain freshness - but the scent is not too strong. I love lotions that come in these formats because I can get every last bit of product without wasting anything. I t also makes my skin super soft and hydrated, I will definitely buy it!

Not for dry skin!

The first day I tried it, I noticed it wasn’t very moisturizing on my normal skin so I don’t believe this would be great for dry skin. So during the rest of the duration of my testing as I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor, I mixed it with my ELF moisturizer. The second ingredient is dimethicone which forms a layer over the skin, I think it makes it difficult for the moisturizing glycerin to penetrate properly. I’m still seeing a change in radiance and texture of my skin; but in my routine this would have to be a mix-in. If I continue to see results, I may repurchase as a mix in treatment. If not? Bon voyage.

Blooming

Within a week of trying Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream, I saw a glow on my face and it lightens. Scent is light which I like. The texture is very soft and the appearance is pearl like glittery. I dont need much to apply to my entire face. And i love the smoothness it gives my face.

2.7/5

March 25, 2020

There are better gel moisturizers on the market

I was very fortunate to have been selected by Chickadvisor to test out this product for free. I found that this isn't as light as the other gel creams I've tried. A little of this goes a long way, so even though it's only 50mL, it'll likely last a while. It contains shimmery flecks to help illuminate the skin. I didn't notice that at first. It was noticeable when in direct sunlight and I was confused as to how I got gold shimmer all over my face. It isn't super evident from afar, but you'll see each individual fleck if you get too close.

I'm happy that it didn't break me out, which is my biggest issue when trying out new moisturizers. I used this product morning and night, and after a week the existing texture on my skin that wouldn't go away has disappeared. I think it is effective, but I really dislike that it doesn't absorb into my skin. My skin is constantly tacky throughout the day and my face sometimes sticks to my pillow at night. I tried using less thinking I was applying too much but that had no difference. It's also not great under makeup. Either the moisturizer or my foundations pilled up and rolled off my face. This moisturizer is probably fine if you're not going anywhere, but not for days you want to leave the house. Because of that, I don't really think it's worth it. I likely wouldn't purchase once this is used up.

Updated On: April 11, 2020

I wanted to leave an update since I figured out how to fix the tackiness issue. If you leave your face damp, or wet your fingers, and apply the moisturizer--your face won't end up tacky.

Neutrogena bright boost gel

Neutrogena bright boost gel is very well absorbed into my senior skin. I use the Nuetrogena anti- aging products daily. Simple, non -irritating and such a beautiful tone it gives my face. I have aging skin and this product delivers the goods, it brightens my winter skin and makes it look alive again!

Very light

I received this for free from chickadvisor.

This is my favourite product in the neutrogena bright boost line.

In my opinion it's a milky consistency.
    The cream feels nice and takes a few minutes to be absorbed into the skin.

My skin instantly looks less dull and fresher. It has brightened my complexion especially after being cooped up at home without any sunlight for the last week I feel like my skin really needs all the help it can get.

The pricepount is reasonable and I would use it again

Softness you can feel!

Product goes on greasy but dries with a softness you can feel. Feels kind of heavy if you use too many other products first. Scent is nice but not too strong.

1.8/5

Not my cup of tea.

Sadly this felt too heavy for me, made my face feel tight and greasy. It didn’t absorb well, the smell is good, very light fragrance. I found the price to be a little too high for the quality but I did receive this free to sample (looked at our local Walmart for the price).

March 25, 2020

Love the texture and shimmer

This Gel Cream has a nice lightweight, non greasy formula with a bit of shimmer. It provides great moisture to your skin and helps improve texture. I loved how much brighter my skin looked and how smooth it felt after using. This is great for all skin types and I definitely recommend.