Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 29, 2020

SUMMER READY

Loving the gel feel of this cream. And it leaves my skin hydrated. I feel like my skin is glowing and I don't even have a summer tan yet! Great for a budget skin care line! Best part was no piling under makeup, which I find with do many other mid priced brands.

2.8/5

April 28, 2020

Meh - didn't love

I #got it free and was able to use the entire brightening collection together. I tried this several times but I just do not like the texture of gel creme, therefore I have a kind of biased review and didn't really like it. I didn't like how it left my skin, it kind of sat on top and left it tacky like the serum. Left my skin feeling warm, not sure of much change outside of that.

April 27, 2020

Bright Boots

I love this cream, it makes my skin looks more bright, I like the texture, never tried gel cream before so it felt nice, not to fancy about the shine but it will do.

April 27, 2020

My new go to facial cream

I incorporated the Neutrogena Bright Boost collection as a part of my regular skin care routine.

I love that the product is light. I am not a fan of heavy creams and this one was amazing. Normally, I have to use two different creams one for the day and one for the night as many products out there are not well suited to be under makeup. Let me tell you, this cream was light enough that it looked perfect under my makeup without leaving any residue. Also, this cream was good enough to replace my evening cream.

The scent was not overpowering either and I like the fact that it did not leave my skin feeling sticky.

I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. The price point of this cream is really reasonable in comparison to the rest of the industry as well.

I absolutely love the packaging and colouring as well.

April 26, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Makes my skin glow

I enjoyed this moisturizer. I noticed that it had what looks like little specs of glitter in the cream which kinda worried me but it made my skin look beautiful. It isn’t overly scented which some creams are. It’s a little expensive so I would give this an 8/10.

April 26, 2020

Best Gel Cream!!

The Neutrogena Bright Boost gel cream is a light moisturizing face cream and hands down one to add to my collection. I will be purchasing in the future and recommend this product.

2.3/5

April 25, 2020

Needs improvement

First, I love the gorgeous pink packaging. There is a seal under the lid which is very handy for keeping the product fresh and free from any contamination. However, the pros stop here. I was hoping the texture of this would be more like a gel but it was straight up cream. Upon application, (and I used very little!) it balled up on my skin and didn't absorb really well. It is also heavily fragranced which bothered me. The effects of the "bright boost" only last for as long as the product is on your skin due to the shimmer particles that are in it.
    It is also pretty pricey for a drug store brand so sadly I will give this one a pass.

I received this product for free for testing purposes in exchange for my honest opinion. #gotitfree

April 24, 2020

Revivifiant

NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST GEL CREAM ne rend pas la peau grasse, la revivifie et lui donne un look éclatant instantanément. L'odeur et la texture sont légères, j'ai bien aimé

3.2/5

April 22, 2020

I will buy again

I have oily skin and need a product for dark spots. This product is not too oily for me, it leaves a nice powdery feeling, which I really like. My pores appear smaller since I started using it, and my skin has a nicer texture, however I have not started seeing any visible effect on my dark spots. I will continue to use and see how it goes.

April 22, 2020

Leaves me feeling hydrated

This is a great product and so simple to use. I love how it leaves me feeling hydrated even on its own. I do prefer to use it with the micro polish (as directed) and daily with the serum! It is light and doesn't leave a slimy after feeling. Although I didn't notice an immediate difference in my skin, I have really loved using it. It is quiet a bit more expensive then my usual skin care product but I do love how it feels.