Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #22 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

Effectively combines two cleansing steps into one.  This gentle dermatologist tested formula removes dirt, oil and make-up.  Then it removes eye make-up without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area.

July 21, 2017

Effective

Removes makeup without drying out my skin. I have an acne problem and find since I have been using this cleanser in combination with other acne products I have much less breakouts.

June 23, 2017

I Probably would probably buy this product again

I really like this make-up remover because it really removes quickly all my daily makeup without hurting my skin. My face feel fresh and really cleaned. The only thing I hate about this is that when I remove my mascara or eyeshadow this product hurt and I get this burning feeling all around my eyes. Other makeup cleanser don't do that effect.

April 16, 2017

This is the only facial cleanser I use, and I've been using it for about two years. It takes off all of my makeup (and I wear a sh*t tonne), and gently cleans my face with drying it out. Super gentle! I think this may have helped clear up my acne back when I first started using it. For the price, I don't think it can be beat.

February 25, 2017

I really like the Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser to remove make-up and it is a cleanser in one. Leaves my skin feeling clean. Alcohol-free, oil-free, and soap-free. It does not leave my skin dry. I like the convenient pump. Removes oil, dirt, and make-up.Use the convenient pump and lather, massage into the skin with a gentle circular motion. Rinse well. Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested.

February 24, 2017

This is my holy grail cleanser. I cannot remember when I didn't own one of these! I can honestly say I have used this product for at least 15 years. I wear make up everyday and when I get home, I use this cleanser to take it all off! Even when I started using cleansing oils, I would still use this cleanser to do my deeper cleanse. When I switched to another cleanser, it just didn't clean my skin as well! I always have one or two backups!

1.5/5

February 02, 2017

I wanted to try this Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser because I prefer foaming cleansers and I've used other Neutrogena Cleansers plus this product was on sale. I really didn't like it because I felt it was more like a regular liquid soap instead of a facial cleanser. The scent was ok but it's not a softer scent like many cleansers are. I have regular skin and I don't often have to worry about many products but I found after a couple of days my skin was drying out. I wouldn't recommend this product.

January 16, 2017

I love this cleanser. It smells good, my face feels clean after using it, doesn't dry out my skin and it doesn't make me break out. I don't generally get acne very often, but there have been several brands of cleansers that have given me break outs. I really liked other products by Neutrogena, so I decided to give this one a try. I was very happy with my purchase.

November 01, 2016

Le nettoyant pour le visage est beaucoup trop assèchant pour la peau sensible de mon visage. Il nettoie toute les saletés sur la peau. Le produit n'est pas adapté à mon type de peau.

2.7/5

November 01, 2016

Je l'ai bien aimé, mais il n'est pas dans mon top 3 de produits favorits. Il nettoie bien, mais je n'ai pas l'impression que ma peau est propre à 100% comme plusieurs autres que j'ai essayée. Il est quand même bien côté prix et qualité.

August 11, 2016

i feel this cleanser is better for oily or combination skin. my skin is dry to very dry, and it leaves my skin a bit dry. it does generate lots of foam.

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge