4.1/5
Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Effectively combines two cleansing steps into one.  This gentle dermatologist tested formula removes dirt, oil and make-up.  Then it removes eye make-up without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area.

November 06, 2017

Great product!

This product leaves my skin feeling uber clean but not dehydrated at all. I have loved this stuff for a long time and hopefully will keep loving it. My skin feels fabulously clean after using it.

September 11, 2017

effet adoucissant

J'ai la peau très grasse et ce produit n'a pas produit plus de sébum comme plusieurs autres. Ma peau s'est même améliorée après plusieurs jours. Elle ne laisse pas ma peau grasse, ce qui est très important pour moi. Je l'ai adopté.

August 28, 2017

mousse nettoyante

Produits très bon pour ma part, au bout d\'une semaine la qualité de ma peau s\'était nettement améliorer, moins de boutons, très bonne odeur, très agréable à utiliser, après a voir sur long terme si c\'est toujours aussi bien, je l adopte

July 21, 2017

Effective

Removes makeup without drying out my skin. I have an acne problem and find since I have been using this cleanser in combination with other acne products I have much less breakouts.

July 07, 2017

À essayer, je l'adore!!

J'ai essayé la mousse nettoyante rafraîchissante de Neutrogena et vraiment je l'adore!! Un nettoyant sans savon, sans alcool, sans huile, non-comédogène, hypollergénique, testée par les dermatologes et je crois tout ça! Il me laisse vraiment l'impression d'avoir une peau propre et fraîche, sans irriter ma peau sensible, et même lorsque j'ai attrapé un petit coup de soleil! Ma peau ne tire pas après m'être lavé le visage. Bref, je n'ai trouvé aucun point négatif. Je vous le recommande vraiment et sans hésiter!

June 23, 2017

I Probably would probably buy this product again

I really like this make-up remover because it really removes quickly all my daily makeup without hurting my skin. My face feel fresh and really cleaned. The only thing I hate about this is that when I remove my mascara or eyeshadow this product hurt and I get this burning feeling all around my eyes. Other makeup cleanser don't do that effect.

June 06, 2017

I love this foaming facial wash and the scent is very fresh and lovely. I use it in the morning and at night in the shower. It helps remove all my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and super clean. It's super gentle and doesn't dry out my skin at all. Great product to have in my everyday makeup regime.

April 16, 2017

This is the only facial cleanser I use, and I've been using it for about two years. It takes off all of my makeup (and I wear a sh*t tonne), and gently cleans my face with drying it out. Super gentle! I think this may have helped clear up my acne back when I first started using it. For the price, I don't think it can be beat.

February 25, 2017

I really like the Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser to remove make-up and it is a cleanser in one. Leaves my skin feeling clean. Alcohol-free, oil-free, and soap-free. It does not leave my skin dry. I like the convenient pump. Removes oil, dirt, and make-up.Use the convenient pump and lather, massage into the skin with a gentle circular motion. Rinse well. Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested.

February 24, 2017

This is my holy grail cleanser. I cannot remember when I didn't own one of these! I can honestly say I have used this product for at least 15 years. I wear make up everyday and when I get home, I use this cleanser to take it all off! Even when I started using cleansing oils, I would still use this cleanser to do my deeper cleanse. When I switched to another cleanser, it just didn't clean my skin as well! I always have one or two backups!