Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Effectively combines two cleansing steps into one.  This gentle dermatologist tested formula removes dirt, oil and make-up.  Then it removes eye make-up without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area.

1.7/5

November 25, 2021

Not a good makeup remover

I bought this product mainly because it advertised itself as a makeup remover and I like using foaming make up removers. Unfortunately, this is terrible for taking off eye make up because if the product gets in your eyes in burns. I tried multiple times, and there was no way to remove the mascara without getting the product in your eyes. I've had other cleaner/makeup remover products that effectively removed eye makeup without getting the product in your eyes so not sure why this was is any different.

March 31, 2021
    California, United States

Use as a second cleanse

I have been using this cleanser for a pretty long time. I dont have foundation, only mascara. So it works pretty well on removing my mascara. If you want to remove the rest of your make up, I would suggest to double cleanse. Means that you use cleansing balm, oil or water to melt make up and then use a foaming face wash.

I have read many negative reviews about this cleanser. It could irritate or make your skin drier. BUT. I do have sometime a squicky feeling on my face if I just leave alone to complete dry out.

December 05, 2020

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming cleanser

Great cleanser which I use on my daily routine. It clear my face from all the dirt and oil. Keep my face clean.It’s very affordable price to buy that cleanser. I would recommend my friends and other to buy same thing. Once you use even first time you notice difference in your face.

November 12, 2020

Not very inpressed

I'm not a huge fan of how this one feels on my face, it is very smooth, but it doesn't seem to do much. It says it removes makeup, yeah... it might take off a little, but if I wipe my face again I always have to use another product. Not planning on getting this one again.

November 01, 2020

Great scent and effectiveness.

The foam feels very silky and removes residual makeup very well, not to mention it smells as good as it feels. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for something very affordable and effective.

September 10, 2020

SO SOOTHJNG

I bought this product because I need a cheap yet a GREAT face wash and that’s exactly what I got! I noticed as soon as summer came I started to break out from having so much oils on face, well the moment I started using this face wash the next day my face started to clear up ! Talk about relief, no one wants unwanted break outs ever ! It’s so gentle and leaves your face feeling so smooth, fresh and SOFT ! I use it morning and night! Trust me ladies you will want to buy this and I promise you won’t have any regrets at all!

September 07, 2020

Easy and Clean

This product helps me to clean my face in one easy step. Face becomes smooth and refreshed. Always keep one in my shelf since I found it. Price is amazing for what it is!

June 18, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Meh

I used this face wash for years and it was fine, but I noticed over time that the formula started to change. The texture became a little different (it was less thick) and the smell was different (kind of off-putting). While it’s still very good value, I wouldn’t go back to it. There are so many products that are SO much better for your skin. Pass on this one.

June 17, 2020

All in one

I love that this face wash is strong enough to take off even waterproof mascara and caked on Foundation but gentle enough to get right in your eyes. It is an all-in-one quick and easy way to get a squeaky clean face right before bed⁹

0.5/5

June 11, 2020

A big no for me

This product gave me the worst skin burn and activated my acne like nothing before. I had an extreme irritation to this and my acne became unbearable after the product even though I switched to it in order to maintain my skin after having battled acne after 😭