Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Nice product

Its a nice product, tried it and liked it. My skin is normal, but for the first time it got dry and I tried this product and it really help. I used it for a week and really liked it. I highly suggest this great product.

Very lightweight

This serum is lightweight, moisturizes well, and is genuinely fragrance free. Many products that make that claim tend to have that "natural" smell to it, but this honestly has no scent whatsoever. My skin can be very sensitive, especially to new products, but I found this to be very gentle on it, and also leaves it with a nice glow.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Hydro boost

have used several Neutrogena lotions and I am very happy with all of them. This is particularly pleasant in summer as it is quickly absorbed and you don't have the feeling of sweating any more after applying lotion. Highly recommended!

May 02, 2021

Great product

Was very nice thank you. I use mine every day. I will recommend this to my family and friends. I will buy this myself. Nice soft smooth skin general and I have sensitive skin had no.issues.

Nice product

Nice product. It makes my face feel clean and refreshing. I don't usually fuss with my face, just wash daily, but this was a nice added step into my daily routine

Good Product & Great Price Point

After trying this product, I would recommend it to anyone, including those with sensitive skin. It is gentle and does not leave a greasy feeling like many other products. This product is also well price in comparison to other similar products.

Super lightweight and handy

I really enjoyed using this product I found it really light weight and light on my skin. I love the texture and the way that it feels on my skin. There is no drying my skin out or making it feel Dewey. I have not used any product similar to this one and I highly recommend this one for anybody looking for a good serum. My skin is usually combination to oily and I found using this product for at least two weeks made my skin much more calm and less oily. This was a great base under my moisturizer before putting on make up. My make up would be sent nicely and there was no weird feelings.

April 30, 2021

My skin feels rejuvenated!

This product has been a blessing. My skin has never felt so soft and hydrated and I will never look back. It's refreshing and part of my daily routine.

Great for a drugstore HA

For a drugstore HA, this is a great product. Obviously with skinceuticals or other high-end products, there are other ingredients that are beneficial, but this HA is great for anyone on a budget. Hydrates and plumps

Hydrating product

Lightweight yet hydrating product that has an extremely moisturizing effect. At the same time it doesn't clog pores and isn't too heavy, unlike some other products out there.