Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 22, 2021

Not the Best Hyaluronic Serum

I was very excited to give this a try, as the night serum was a hit but really found this product to fall flat. I've used other hyaluronic serums and this one didn't add anything to my skincare routine.

April 22, 2021

Not the Best Hyaluronic Serum

Not For Me

I did not like this serum at all. The gel is super thick. I thought once I put it on my face it wouldn't be bad, but it just felt heavy on my skin and took a long time to absorb. It was even worse once I put my moisturizer on. The scent is nice, and the ingredients are useful- they're just not for me. I definitely won't use this again.

[I got this as a #freeproduct for being part of Product Review Club. All opinions are my own.]

Not For Me

Skip this

I tested this product for a few days, and my skin became so dry that it started peeling. I have used several different hyaluronic acid serums before, and this is the first one that has made me break out and caused a lot of dry skin and peeling. I always sealed in the serum with a moisturizer on top, because I know that is what is recommended for all hyaluronic acid serums, and it still caused the peeling, drying, and no hydration. My skin is still healing from the breakouts it caused two weeks ago.

April 09, 2021

Broke me out

Unfortunately this serum broke me out and I ended up with redness and pimples on my face. Besides the break out, I didn't notice any hydrating effects and would not recommend this product to anyone.