Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

Treat your skin to weightless hydration for 24 hours with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Formulated with Neutrogena’s 17% Hydration Complex, this face serum contains hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and vitamin B5 to deeply quench dry skin. This hydrating serum is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, mineral oil-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free.

Dorlotez votre peau avec une hydratation légère qui dure 24 h grâce au sérum à l'acide hyaluronique Neutrogena Hydro Boost. À base du complexe d'hydratation 17 % de Neutrogena, ce sérum pour le visage contient de l'acide hyaluronique, de la glycérine et de la vitamine B5, pour désaltérer la peau sèche en profondeur. Ce sérum hydratant est hypoallergénique, non comédogène et exempt d'huile minérale, de parfum et de parabènes.

\

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 20, 2021

Thick

I found this product to be very thick on my face. At 1st I thought it would be great as i love the hydro boost but i really didn't like this. Not something i would recommend to my friends.

April 02, 2021

déçu

Je m'attendais à beaucoup venant de cette marque mais la sensation sur la peau après avoir mis le sérum est très désagréable. Le parfum est pas super. Alors oui ça hydrate mais j'ai pas la peau douce juste après et ça c'est important pour moi

March 31, 2021

I thought I would love it more

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor to sample and review.
    I would say I generally take good care of my skin. In the last 6 months I've been working to improve hydration because I found, after 2 kids, my skin has become quite dry.
    I found this serum to be quite sticky. I pat my serums onto my face and found I would have to wash my hands afterwards. Also, because I pat the products in the little blue balls don't always fully dissolve. It didn't immediately make my skin feel hydrated but after an hour or so my skin started to feel softer without feeling sticky or greasy. I tried it alongside the night serum and I loved the night serum way more. I think going forward I will stick to The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid serum instead.