Neutrogena Hydro Boost® Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#20 in Face Wipes

Remove dirt, makeup & impurities with these soft cleansing facial wipes. Made with hyaluronic acid, these pre-moistened towelettes remove even waterproof mascara and boost hydration for touchably soft skin.

Délogez la saleté, le sébum et toute trace de maquillage tout en laissant votre peau hydratée et douce.

January 14, 2021

Très bonnes lingettes

Enlèvent très bien le maquillage, sentent très bon et laissent la peau propre et hydratée. Très pratique à avoir dans le sac à main ou pour se rafraîchir aussi.

January 13, 2021

Awesome Product

Love this product. It removes dirt and makeup and leave your face feeling hydrated and smooth. It has a soft clean scent not to over powering. I will be buying this product in the future.

January 12, 2021

Makeup removing wipes

I really enjoy these wipes! They’re great to have with you if you’re staying out somewhere and trying to pack light. They’re super convenient, and I find they’re don’t dry out my skin like some other wipes I’ve used! Definitely recommend

January 12, 2021

Cleansing Wipes

These wipes are unscented which I prefer and they didn’t dry out my skin like other brands have. Double cleansing has always been the best option for my skin and although these do not require you to rinse your face after I always re wash my face. I’m not a huge fan of cleansing wipes and I wouldn’t use them everyday since they aren’t the best for your skin and the single use wipes produce a lot of waste. These would be good to use once in a while if you’re in a rush or on the go and needed to remove your makeup fast.

January 09, 2021

Hydrating wipes

Since I love the other products in the Hydro Boost line I was hoping these would work out for me, but unfortunately I’m just not a fan of makeup removing wipes. These are unscented which I like and they don’t dry out my skin as much as every other brand I’ve tried, but makeup removing wipes aren’t the greatest for your skin and I always regret using them. I also find my face doesn’t feel as clean or fresh as I would like. There are other options for removing your makeup like micellar water that isn’t as rough or irritating on your skin. Double cleansing is always the best option for me.

January 07, 2021

Great addition to my routine

I found these wipes made removing my makeup at the end of the day so easy. My skin felt soft and clean after, no oily residue. The light scent makes them even better.

January 07, 2021

Moisturizing Make Up Wipes

I was fortunate enough to be chosen to review these Hydrating Cleansing Wipes. I’ve never been a fan of wipes, mostly because they are drying to the skin (full of alcohol) and too thin, Well let me tell you - I will now be buying these Neutrogena Hydro Boost Wipes thanks to this trial! My skin was left hydrated, thoroughly cleansed and feeling fresh. The wipes are thick and don’t rip or tear. The only thing I will say is that whilst these wipes removed most of my waterproof mascara, they fail to remove my daily fave being a fibre tube-lash mascara. That aside - I’ve ditched my toner and am using less cleanser morning and night thanks to these babies! Recommended!

January 06, 2021

Hydro boost wipes for the win

These wipes are incredible! They remove all make up and dirt, while leaving my skin feeling soft, hydrated and moisturized! One wipe is all you need to do your entire face! I love the soft scent, and hydration these wipes have and will continue using them as part of my daily skin care routine! These wipes are a must have for any women!

January 06, 2021

May not work on waterproof eye makeup

To start, these wipes smell amazing ! Like a crisp, fruity, melon scent.. they’re well saturated with cleanser & leave your skin feeling soft. It removed my concealer instantly, but I had to scrub at my waterproof eyeliner & mascara.. with very little success. Sadly, a normal baby-wipe seems to do the job better. I will continue to use the samples I’ve received for removing foundation & eyeshadow instead.

January 04, 2021

Très surprenant

J'ai eu le plaisir d'essayer gratuitement les lingettes nettoyantes et je les ai adorées! Elles ont dépassées mes attentes, elles sont très efficaces. L'odeur est merveilleuse. Elles laissent la peau fraîche et nette.