Neutrogena Hydro Boost® Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#7 in Face Wipes

Remove dirt, makeup & impurities with these soft cleansing facial wipes. Made with hyaluronic acid, these pre-moistened towelettes remove even waterproof mascara and boost hydration for touchably soft skin.

Délogez la saleté, le sébum et toute trace de maquillage tout en laissant votre peau hydratée et douce.

February 16, 2021

I would buy again they worked

Worked well but was hard to remove waterproof makeup still and sheets felt slightly thin so they ripped easily. I have high Hope's for newer versions but they worked well for non waterproof makeup. Took all my foundation off easily

February 11, 2021

I love these and use them a lot...

I love them I don’t use anything else now... they get even the hardest make up off and doesn’t make my skin feel dry! I can’t believe just how well they work on getting all my makeup and oils off my skin they are the best I’ve ever tried!!

February 06, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

The best wipes I’ve ever used!

So.....these are a dream! I’m really into face wipes as I just find them brilliant at removing my eye make up however these combined with other products in the same range work a absolute dream! First of all they are super moisturising and leave my skin with a lovely glow. The hydronic acid really does add so much moisture. Gone is my lacklustre wipes and dry skin now I’m converted

January 25, 2021

Refreshing and moisturizing

I love these wipes! I use the regular Neutrogena wipes, but these take it another level. First of, they smell amazing. When I wipe off my makeup from the day, my skin doesn't feel so dry. I have used the Hydro boost hand cream before and I love it - so I wasn't surprised that I loved the wipes! I have already recommended it to friends.

January 25, 2021

Everything gone!

I received this product to test and review from chickadvisor. These makeup remover wipes are fantastic. They even remove waterproof mascara without scrubbing. They left my skin feeling fresh and clean with no residue or leftover makeup. My skin felt moisturize and soft as well. They are sensitive enough for regular use. I can even clean my fake lashes with these wipes.

January 24, 2021

Feeling clean

I seldomly use make up as I often get breakout after. Normally I had to use make remover several times before i can totally remove my make up. I tried several micellar water and wipes but Neutrogena Hydroboost Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes is one of the best. It is very gentle on the skin and effectively remove makeup without making your skin feels dry. It is also very refreshing and has some cooling effect

January 24, 2021

Really enjoyed this product

Me and my daughter both tried these and we really enjoyed them. They didn’t leave the skin oily and Removed all the makeup. Would Buy thus product again.

January 23, 2021

Quick and easy makeup removal

Impressed the makeup wipe was soothing, effective, and didn’t make my skin break out! Very easy to use and didn’t dry out before I finished the package. Made makeup removal quick and easy, the way it should be!

Fast and easy

A fast and easy way to remove makeup and clean my face. I have sensitive skin so others have bothered me in the past and this was the best I have tried. It was very refreshing on my face. My face felt great and hydrated. I recieved this item free as part of the chick advisor product review club

January 23, 2021

Wipes out makeup in seconds

I was able to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost makeup removing cleansing wipes and I loved it. It removed all my makeup with out needing to rub hard and it cleaned my face as well. I had a nice glow and it didn’t dry out my skin. I didn’t need to apply a moisturizer. Whether you are on the go or want an efficient makeup remover and hydrating cleanser, I suggest you give these Neutrogena wipes a try and you will be hooked. They are simply amazing.