Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#3 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

1.8/5

October 23, 2018

did not work for me

I received this in my chickadvisor 2018 showcase at home kit. I tried using the product as the directions stated and I did not notice a difference. I also tried using the booster all over my face after cleansing and I still did not notice a difference. I did not find that this added any extra moisture to my skin.

1.7/5

December 04, 2017

Appearance of Instant Moisture without Lasting Results

I stopped using any other products on my face while testing this product. I applied it at night for a week. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster went on smooth and dried quickly, instantly giving me the appearance of hydrated skin, without being greasy or leaving any residue. But each morning, my skin was incredibly flaky and dry. At least it's unscented and didn't seem to irritate my skin. I did break out in a spot I don't usually get pimples, though.