Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#3 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

December 02, 2018

Quick anti-aging in the morning.

-tightening
    -anti-aging
    -contains low amounts of hydroloric acid
    - Skin smoothing/plumping
    - Works really well like some of my K-beauty masks
    - I would repurchase but after my current skincare is used up.

November 25, 2018

Skin is Moisturized

I’ve been using this for about a week as dry cool weather has really been drying out my skin. My skin feels healthier and I don’t feel the need to moisturize several times a day to relieve the tightness I was feeling. I use this in my morning and evening skin routine.

November 05, 2018

I don’t see much results yet but if I take it everyday I might slowly see results. I’ll probably buy the product and continue to use for a month and see if there’s any difference.

November 02, 2018

refreshing and hydrating

this booster was light and smelled nice. I liked how it made my skin feel. I have combination and now dry skin because of the weather but this made my skin feel smooth and clean but not dry. I received this in my chick advisor showcase box.

October 12, 2018

Makes my face feel very moisturized

I have been wearing this product underneath my moisturizer and it makes my face feel especially moisturized in the dry fall air. #chickadvisorshowcase

October 10, 2018

J'ai bien aimé mais...

J'ai commandé le produit NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST MULTIVITAMIN BOOSTER de ChickAdvisor showcase kit et j'ai bien aimé le produit, j'adore l'odeur, il s'étend bien dans le visage et n'est pas gras, très agréable, mais j'ai l'impression qu'il me donne un peu des boutons. De plus, je ne suis pas certaine de son efficacité, car si vous trouvez qu'il illumine votre teint et bien j'ai remarqué que le produit contient plein de petits brillants donc c'est normal que cela réfléchisse la lumière et vous donne l'illusion d'un visage illuminé. Cela prendra une plus longue utilisation (min. 3 mois) pour vous dire s'il fonctionne vraiment mais somme toute j'ai quand même bien apprécié le produit.

October 10, 2018

Good value.....

At first I thought this was a fantastic deal but quickly realized that it is mostly all bottle.

Still a great booster, not any better or worse than others. A decent price but at twice daily use, I’m afraid it won’t last too long.

It’ll always be fresh though! 💦

October 01, 2018

Perfect serum for just about anything

I received Neutrogena hydro Boost Multivitamin booster as part of the ChickAdvisor Show case at-home kit. It's great for mixing into a daily moisturizer. It's so light and refreshing there's really no concern about it clogging your pores and it smells great.

September 30, 2018

Excellent product

The hydro boost serum goes on smooth and feels very hydrating. I have very dry/sensitive skin that can get oily in the summer. Due to the change in weather my skin has been breaking out. I tend to find products irritating or greasy but this one soaks in quickly and is non-greasy. Love it.

September 30, 2018

Neutrogena hydro boost

This product looks promising as it has hyaluronic acid. I would prefer a product that has no paraben. I wish that they could add some organic things to this.