Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Energize and brighten the look of dull, tired skin with Neutrogena's innovative Hyaluronic Acid + Multivitamin Complex serum. This serum instantly quenches skin, while helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier against reoccurring dryness, for hydrated, supple skin that glows. Can be mixed with your favourite Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer for a hydration boost.
  • Includes Purified Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Does not contain pore-clogging oil

March 10, 2019

Neutroena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster

This serum that contains hyaluronic acid and little blue Vitamin E capsules which pop as you use the serum. The serum feels really nice and light on my skin and my skin felt more hydrated after using it.

There was a scent to it which reminded me of a pale draft beer type smell. This is not my favourite scent but it did not linger long so it did not bother me.

March 04, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Huge difference

I bought this product as it was on very good discount in Boots and I loved it. It makes my skin hydrated and healthy. I wear it under my make up as a primer and keeps my make up on place for all day.

February 18, 2019

Wonderful

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Serum is excellent. It sinks into your skin without greasy feel. Makes skin like silk. Love this product. Definitely will buy again.

January 28, 2019

I love the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster it is fabulous. It goes on easily and soaks into skin really fast. Makes your skin feel and look like silk.It is a bit pricey at $24.99 but if you try it you will love it.

January 26, 2019

Helps tired skin

This is a wonderful product ! This aborbs quickly and does not feel sticky..rather skin feels soo smooth and hydrated!There is no greasy feeling and skin glows after prolonged use!

January 26, 2019

Love love love

This is the perfect serum to compliment the gel-cream moisturizer. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and have had difficulty finding the *righ* serum for me. Ive been using this for just under 2 weeks now and fell in love at first use. Absorbs like a dream and makes my skin feel fresh and hydrated. This seems to be helping calm the redness and heal scarring. I will continue to use and would recommend giving it a try.

December 04, 2018

It is the best

I have been using this product for well over 3 months now, and I absolutely love it. Not only does it smell amazing, it also helps to hydrate and leave your skin looking and feeling great! I use this in the morning after I wash my face, and it helps my skin to feel rehydrated, and stay that way.

I definitely recommend this product, as it is a great value, especially for what it does.

December 02, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Truly felt a difference by day 3

Adding another step detoured me for a long time. Then it started with a good coupon and I fell in love. Its theat needed step for premature aging. First bottle not to end up in medicine cabinet hell. Absorbs fast and leaves a perfect base for make up.

October 26, 2018

Nice serum

Recive this product on chickadvisor show case and was eager to try this product as i am a skin care person more than makeup. A light weight serum light and nice scent. transparent in color and lightly more thick than a serum in texture. Make skin hydrated and smooth after application. Hylaronic acid provides a plumping effect in skin. As a drugstore serum its really nice. You will see results.

October 26, 2018

Lightweight serum

I really like this line from Neutrogena. The whole line is lightweight and Uber hydrating. I used to have combination/oily skin. But recently my skins changing to dry, esp around this weather. I find the serum goes on smoothly and my skin feels great and soft. Love the gel cream as well.