Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

March 31, 2021

Great moisture

The packaging was quite premium, but my first impression of the look of the product was quite disappointing. It looks like gritty cake batter. It feels like candle wax. When I put it on, it blended in quite easily and smoothly without any grittiness. It initially feels thick and sticky, but then gets fully absorbed, leaving your skin smooth and moistened.

Neutrogena Boost Night Pressed Serum Review

I really enjoyed using this product. It has a nice soothing fragrance to it. After you apply the gel like serum your face begins to feel cool and refreshed. This product also instantly gives your facial skin a nice "oomph" appearance and gradually starts to awaken the skin. Love that it's oil-free so that it just leaves the skin feeling soft. Also love that it begins to work instantly. Overall great product. I would definitely purchase this product again.

Amazing product.

This cream is a must for your night time routine. It leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth.such an amazing product I would highly recommend to anyone!

Best overnight serum!

This pressed serum is exactly what I have been looking for. I love the thick consistency. Perfect for nighttime. I applied it before going to bed and I woke up in the morning with super hydrated skin. I haven’t experienced anything like that with other products before. I love this pressed serum. Highly recommended for the harsh and dry Canadian winter.

2.0/5

Strong scent

I like the packaging, the cream is easy to remove from jar. I find the cream has a strong scent which I do not like.#gotitfree. but my face feels great.

absorbs quickly

I recently received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum as a sample to try from Chick Advisor. This is my first time being selected for this and really excited to try this .so thank you for picking me really means a lot to be selected. When I tried it, I notice that there is a smell that if you are sensitive to smell this would not work for you. The product itself has a thick consistency to it but it absorbs quickly when you rub it in your face. I use this in the day under makeup and it works, love everything about it. I found a little bit goes a long way so I feel that I would get a lot of applications out of one jar. I love that it didn't make me break out or anything, leave my skin smooth. I would recommend it to anyone.  #NeutrogenaHydroBoost

My new night cream

Hands down this is my new night cream. I absolutely love the consistency of this cream. I have never felt anything like it. It is perfect for your full face face neck. It spreads well and leaves your skin full of moisture, and incredibly soft. It has a subtle but pleasant smell which is perfect for before bed. Love.love.love.

March 30, 2021

Hydrating serum through the night

The night pressed serum helps my skin stay hydrating throughout the night. I definitely feel a lot more refreshed and hydrated in the morning after applying this overnight serum!

Hydratant au maximum!

La crème est riche mais ne laisse pas de fini gras. Elle donne un effet rafraîchissant et laisse une petite odeur agréable. 🌷 La peau est douce à son application. Je la recommande! On peut l’utiliser de nuit comme de jour, selon moi. 🌞🌛

March 29, 2021

Rapid rehydrating serum

This overnight serum is thick and soaks up into the skin. It intensely hydrates and does what it is aimed to do. The serum in the tub is a water cream that is cool to the touch but the mass of cream is sort of jelly like. When putting it near my night time skincare it has maintained a cool temperature no matter where it is placed. The only thing I dislike about this product is the scent, that’s the only downfall for me. It’s not a very strong scent but when placed on your face it’s definitely apparent. It’s a little sticky and tacky for awhile on the skin, eventually it becomes less apparent but their is still a slight sticky ness on the skin hours after applying. This serum is moisturizing and does add moisture to my combination skin. I wake up with my face soft and moisturized.