Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

My fav night cream

I love the smell, it’s so refreshing! This is by far my favourite night cream. Before using a this cream I used to wake up with dry patches on my face.

Feels good, smells good.

I was given the chance to try this product for free! I loved having this as part of my nightly skincare routine. It had the slightest smell, that I found calming and pleasant. The application was easy. The serum feels a little thick or sticky going on initially, but in less than a minute it absorbs nicely and leaves you feeling fresh and hydrated. I found that I was waking up with skin slightly smoother than regular. I will continue to use this product and see what it can do for me over time!

Smells and Feels Amazing

As soon as I opened the jar, I loved the scent of this night serum! It is a lovely light, fresh scent. The serum itself is different than any night cream I've ever used - the consistency is between a gel and a cream, and it goes on very smoothly. It seems like it could be heavy, but once it's on it absorbs quickly and I forget it's there until I wash my face in the morning. I use this nightly over the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid serum, and my skin has felt very moisturized and healthy.

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor and Neutrogena Canada, but I will definitely be purchasing it again in the future.

A little goes a long way

I've only tried this product a few nights, because I don't use it every night, but I've seen an amazing transformation in my skin. The hydration in this overnight cream is crazy! My skin looks and feels incredible!

April 11, 2021

Soft and soothing night cream

I think this is a great option of a product for anyone looking for a night time routine that delievers a lot of hydration. I loved the smell it was so fresh and soothing as well as the texture. The texture is unlike any of my other night time products it feels like a pillowy cushion of hydration, I'm officially a fan. The smell and texture arent the only comforting features, it also was super hydrating and my skin definitely felt better upon waking up each morning after using this product.

Best nighttime moisturizer

Thick. Creamy. Leaves my skin super super soft. I love this nighttime moisturizer so much. Will definitely buy. I definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a boost in moisturizing their skin!!! The best!!!

Must have this!!

I’m start using this product approximately 5 days at night time. It felt extremely lightweight to putting on my face and neck. It actually helps me to look my skin much more healthier than before. Finally, I got something really nice for my dry skin. My skin looks moisturized and fresh in the morning and I start loving my skin again. Thank you Neutrogena for this product. This is a must have!!

Great night moisturizer

It's an amazing product never tried anything like it when you take out the product from the in your hand it seems like a cream but upon putting it on it acts like a serum. It makes my skin soft plumped. I haven't had any break outs from the product. The only drawback is that it has fragrance in it which I do not like in my skincare.

A little goes a long way

A little goes a long way. I tested this product for 7 days and I have not used 1/10 of the jar. I like the texture of this product. I had never tried a pressed serum before but I might use one now in my routine. The only downfall that time not a big fan of is the smell. It is quite strong but at least you stopped smelling it a couple minutes after putting it on. My skin is sensitive so I was scared it would react to it but no bad reaction happened !

Melts into your skin!

I'm very happy with this product. I know I'm not the only one who absolutely hates when my face feels dry! I can happily say that my skin feels amazing after using both products together, I chose to apply the cream serum after using the liquid serum for an extra boost of hydration. Both products absorb into the skin so nicely, does not feel heavy or oily. The cream seriously melts into your skin! It's so creamy and smooth. The smell is really good as well however it's not a strong fragrance or anything like that, just a fresh light scent. My face has felt smooth and hydrated all day long. I can't wait to apply it again before bed.