Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

It's Okay

I was really hoping I'd like this, but I only found it okay. It didn't break me out, which is a good thing, but I didn't feel it was super hydrating for my dry skin. I also had to be super careful with what products I was mixing this with because it would pill up. Overall I will continue to use this because I don't like things going to waste, but I probably won't purchase.

Love it

I didn’t realize how dry my skin was until I started using this pressed Syrum at night and woke up with skin that was still moisturized! I love how this makes my skin look and feel

Will buy this

I live this. First time trying and will be purchasing going forward. Love it. Tightens lines around eyes. Makes face younger looking. Love this product

Hydration all night long

This is perfect for my night skincare routine to keep my skin hydrated. This night serum is nongreasy and goes on great on my oily skin! It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed, and even in the morning when I wake it still feels soft and hydrated!

Great moisturizer

At first I wasn’t too sure about this moisturizer since it was a gel texture but after the first use my face felt soft and hydrated. I was really impressed with it how well it hydrated. My only comment is that it is fairly heavily scented so for some tgat may be an issue.

Very hydrating!

The Night Pressed Serum was unlike any serum product I’ve tried before as I’m used to trying them in liquid form. The formula was thick, rich and easy to apply. I woke up every morning with my face feeling very hydrated and I loved how it made my skin feel smooth to the touch. I don’t mind scented products, but I found this to be too heavily scented.

Wonderful Night Serum

wonderful, gentle night serum, has a light perfume, a very nice texture to apply on the face, it does not leave my skin oily, it yields a lot, you spend a little and it tends a lot. I am really in love with this product.

April 10, 2021

More of a gel than a serum, but does the job

I was surprised that this "pressed serum" looked more like stiff jelly, but it does moisturise the skin effectively. Unfortunately, I personally found that the scent --while initially pleasant--quickly devolved into a very perfume-y aroma that I did not quite care for, so passed this on to hubby for him to try and review.
    He has two very dry spots by either nostril, and found after only one nighttime application that they cleared right up. He's been using this product on and off every other evening now, and says he definitely would recommend and that it works.

Thanks, Neutrogena!

Smells amazing!

I used this day and night and it felt so nice on top of the hydrating serum. They work together perfectly. This smelled amazing like a marine ocean smell. It was not sticky and absorbed quickly. My skin felt very hydrated afterwards. I would recommend.

April 10, 2021

Love the hydration minus the scent

My skin needed much hydration these days because I had used acne products in the past so it felt really dry and dehydrated. Thanks to Chickadvisor for selecting me to try this neutrogena hydroboost night pressed serum. After using it for a week, I can safely say my skin loves this product in the morning. I am not happy with the scent thought because I like my products to be fragrance free but other than it’s a really good product to give your skin nightly moisture and hydration.