Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Gel bursting with hydration

I was so excited to receive the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum for free to sample. It’s simply hydration in a jar. It quenches my skin and gets absorbed quickly. It feels great especially hydrating as we hit spring and the sun dries the skin. I’m a big fan of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost I went and bought the body lotion and eye cream too.
    #NeutrogenaHydroBoost #gotitfree!

Super moisturizing

You only need a little bit of it and I did use it over top of my anti aging products which worked great and this product helped the drying effects of the anti aging products

Simply I love it

Very smooth cream, fast absorption. It left a long lasting moisturizer feeling in the skin. Even when I was my face next morning it is still soft. I definitely liked. Even my hands received the benefits. It helps to restore the damage in the skin due to the use of heaters during winter

great night serum

to me it feels more like a cream than a serum however it is very lightweight, goes on really smooth, leaves my face feeling hydrated and softer. it also smells extremely good.

Amazing smell and feel

I just started using it and I can say it is working, it also gives me an amazingly amazing feeling and also smells so good, I like that it’s only one product to use before bed too

Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum

Goes on so smooth and doesn't leave a thick face cream feeling. Leaves my face feeling hydrated and softer. Great for sensitive skin like I have. This product has Hyaluronic Acid and Antioxidants which help fight environmental stressors.

Overnight hydration!

Neutrogena hydro boost hyaluronic acid night pressed serum helps with hydrating the skin overnight. The serum is creamy and thick compared to usual serums but absorbed quickly, feels light and the scent is minimal. In the morning, my face feels supple, well moisturized and smooth.

Neutrogena

merci chickadvisor de m avoir choisi pour essayer ce produit j ai adoré mon expérience je le recommande sans hésiter laisse ma peau douce et soyeuse à racheter

Nice night serum

It’s so fresh & light on the skin. My skin feels amazing & flawless. I love it! I use it in at night before bedtime and when I wash it off in the morning, my skin feels smooth & radiant. It’s a good product.

Incredible!

The feel of the product alone makes me love it. Nevermind that it works great as well!! So happy that I got the chance to try this product. My face feels so refreshed in the morning. Will definitely be buying this again.