Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

April 08, 2021

Good for anybody’s night time routine!

I think this pressed serum works very good, it seems to be so thick but it melts away quickly and it absorbs very good in my skin, leaving a cooling sensation every time I apply it. My face looks hydrated and brighter every morning since I started using this product a week ago. I thought it wouldn’t work with my oily skin but I was wrong, it is perfect. I like it and I am looking forward to see more results within the next couple of weeks, I bet my skin will look great by then. #gotitfree #NeutrogenaHydroBoost

Perfect!

Of all the creams I used, I liked this one the most. For skin 35+ as for me a great solution. Tangible effect of smoothed, rested, moisturized, silky skin for two days of use. I am very, very happy with the choice !! Price-quality - Super !!

Night serum

This night serum makes my skin so much hydrated, when i wake up every morning my skin looks amazing.
    The day I started this product, my skin starts glowing even I don’t put any highlighter on it

Excellent product

This is the bestest serum it work like magic on your skin from the very first day. I will surely buy it again and I recommend it to everyone with dry skin

Best Nightly Hydration

Loved the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum for my skin. After the winter months my skin was very dry and after the first few nights using this product I could already see the difference on my glowing and healthier face. Would recommend this product for everyone that suffers with dry and dehydrated skin and specially during the winter months.

Smooth skin

I have been using this serum for about a week at the time of this review and so far i love it. I love how my face feels like whenever i use it. I had developed dry and sensitive skin postpartum. My face did burn a little on the first use and that was it. I have no more dry cheeks and face has become supple and veryyyy soft! Love it. I definitely recommend!

It works

This product is very fragrant but since it is used only at night just before bed, I don't mind. As for hydrating, it is quite good. I wake up with my face looking kinda radiating or fresh and my skin feels smoother to the touch.

GREAT

This is great for your skin, especially people how have dry/sensitive skin. It hydrates your face and gives a nice shine! It is very affordable too . I 0 recommend .

Soft, silky feels moisturized

This night serum makes my skin feel so so good and soft and it feels so incredibly moisturized and replenished I absolutely love this and would highly recommend and definitely will be purchasing this again!

A must have

The moment I opened the jar I already loved this product. It has a subtle and pleasant scent.
    When I applied at night after cleansing my face, it had a smooth and lightweight texture. It smooths the face and instantly makes you feel beautiful.