Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Great daily night cream

I like this cream, it’s light weight but I felt it gave me an instant hydration. It didn’t have a scent, or at least I didn’t find any scent. It’s light and smooth and abosobed instantly. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants instant hydration and anti-aging cream for night.it’s great!

Felt great and moisturized well

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night pressed serum free from ChickAdvisor. I like Neutrogena products so I was excited to try it! I liked how light it felt and it absorbed super quickly. My skin looked great and felt moisturized and fresh all night as well as when I woke up. The scent is quite strong, especially for bedtime but the fragrance is pleasant.

Felt great and moisturized well

Would recommend

I have been using the night serum for about 2 weeks I have not noticed a difference in my skin but would still recommend it. My skin does not feel dry or sticky when I use it and it feels hydrated. I also really like the subtle fragrance. I do not like overly fragrant face products

Hydrating

I received this product free for review purposes. Night cream is one of my favorite types of skincare products. This one is quite affordable and does a good job at hydrating. The two things that did not impress me was the strong fragrance and it really heated up my face, though if that doesn't bother you I would recommend this product.

April 09, 2021

A really nice night time moisturizer

I really liked this as a night time moisturizer, not to heavy but still a light cream. It was the perfect topper on top of all my night time serums. Would definitely purchase this again and dropping the la niege sleeping mask.

Soft like a baby

Thought this was just a regular night cream and marketed as a night serum, but it proved me wrong. I woke up with my face feeling like a baby's butt! It is not unscented but the smell did not put me off, in fact, I think it smelled quite nice. The packaging is also beautiful, and works great in your skincare display. Excited to purchase it once I run out.

Night serum

Best serum for hydrating your skin ever. My skin soft and not greasy after using. Serum absorb deep in skin quickly and nicely. I have only one concern about the fragrance a little bit. In general, I like this product!

April 09, 2021

Perfect addition to my skin care night routine!

I have sensitive and oily skin and finding the correct hydration serum can be challenging! Not anymore... my skin reacted really well, its hydrated and radiant! I am in love with this serum, great consistency, amazing & fresh smell - its part of my daily night skin care routine now. Well done #Neutrogena.

Neutropenia Night Serum

I really loved the texture of this and how quickly it absorbed into my skin. I find that it was super hydrating! The only con was the smell, wasn’t the biggest fan of it as it was very fragranced! Other Thant hat the product worked well.