Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Serum night mask

This is an easy to use kit that allows overnight relief to dry skin. It applies light, but don't let that fool you as this product provides major relief to skin

Amazing product

I love the smell of this serum and I love the the silky feeling on my skin.
    I have been so comfortable in my skin because of this Serum, it made my skin smoother, brighter and softer.
    Thank you so much Chickadvisor and Neutrogenacanada.i greatly recommend.

Feeling hydrated

I love it as it is not too sticky and the scent is mild. I love my skin when I wake up in the morning, it feels really soft and it look plump. My husband even asked me what I been using as the glow is noticable.

Excellent après-soleil

C’est un sensation très douce et très fraîche que ça laisse sur ma peau, et je sais déjà que ce sera un gros must cet été comme après soleil! Très contente de l’avoir testé, je vais certainement m’en resservir!

Amazing moisturizer

I received this item for free. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum is really an amazing product. It feels very rich, a little bit goes a long way with this one. I feel the difference in my face when I put it on at night, it smells good, and doesn't feel greasy which is nice.

Hydrating moisturizer

I have only been using this for a short while so I cannot speak about the long-term effects. It seems to be hydrating enough without being overly greasy. I like the texture of the product and it feels like something that would hydrate the skin without clogging the pores, and would be good for combination skin.

Hydrating moisturizer

Super hydration!

I have VERY dry skin, especially with our harsh dry cold Winters here - and the back and forth of the temperatures.

I have been using the night serum every evening - and what a difference!!!

I love how there isn't an intense fragrance, and that is feels more like water (so no oily or greasy feeling left on my hands). Bonus - loving the look of the product packaging!

April 13, 2021

Good oil-free gel moisturizer option

The night pressed serum is actually more of an oil-free moisturizer. I would even use it during the day even though it says 'night'. Can be layered with other heavier moisturizers during the winter

Unique product

I’ve never used a serum you wear overnight and wash off in the morning. I was worried it would be messy but that wasn’t a problem. It left my skin feeling soft and supple the next morning