Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

June 23, 2019

Light weight sunscreen

I love how this sunscreen is very light weight. It doesn’t make my skin oily like some of the other sunscreens. This is perfect for normal - oily skin. I recommend this sunscreen for the summer time

June 21, 2019

Great product

The NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30 is great for using to be out and about in the sun weather swimming or just being outdoors. It goes on light on your skin and have a wonderful smell.

June 21, 2019

So great!

This product is not at all greasy, leaves no residue, and does it’s job of protecting from the sun! On top of that, my skin actually feels softer after use- bonus!

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this Sunscreen!!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to review! This sunscreen is great!! It is soo lightweight that it didn'teven feel like I was wearing it under my makeup!! It also left me skin feeling smooth and left me feeling protected!

I literally carry this around with me every I go!! I really love the smell of it, it doesn't interfere with my perfume but adds a nice freshness! The gel texture makes it feel very silky smooth when applying and at the same time like a feather on my skin!!

Overall, I love this sunscreen and will be using it all summer long!!

Effective spf

As a redhead you know the sun is our enemy and the last thing I want is a burn or any more freckles. This spf perfectly protects against that. It’s light weight and absorbs quickly into my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft after applying.

Amazing sunscreen

I have sensitive skin when it comes to sun screen. I have used this everyday since I have recieved the product. I am very happy with the nom great affect the amount of coverage it goes. I have now switched and all my children as using this sunscreen as well. Thank you for the amazing opportunity

Great neutral sunscreen

I loved this product because it went on smooth, easy to work in and did not smell like coconut!! That is a bonus because I can wear it under my makeup to the office and not smell like I was out tanning. Really enjoyed this product overall.

Light weight sunscreen

I got this product for free to test out. I love anything with hyaluronic acid and this sunscreen has it so it's very moisturizing! It has a fragrance reminding me of cucumber. It feels very light weight on the skin so if you don't like a thick sunscreen give this one a try! I would recommend this.

Mosisturizing & protective care

I got to try the Neutrogena Hydroboost Sunscreen SPF 30 for free through ChickAdvisor & give my honest reviews. I found it to be super light weight, non-greasy, easy to apply & moisturizing at the same time. I apply it on my face everyday & noticed no breakouts either, as compared to my other sunscreens. I will be using this all summer & definitely a repeat purchase.

Protects and hydrates

For the longest time I had trouble finding a sunscreen that wouldnt leave a white cast on my face until I came across this product. It has a very light texture and glides onto your face so easily. It leaves no white cast and not only does it give you protection from the sun but it also hydrates your face giving you a beautiful glow. I even wear this during the winter time because it makes my skin look so good!