Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

Mosisturizing & protective care

I got to try the Neutrogena Hydroboost Sunscreen SPF 30 for free through ChickAdvisor & give my honest reviews. I found it to be super light weight, non-greasy, easy to apply & moisturizing at the same time. I apply it on my face everyday & noticed no breakouts either, as compared to my other sunscreens. I will be using this all summer & definitely a repeat purchase.

Protects and hydrates

For the longest time I had trouble finding a sunscreen that wouldnt leave a white cast on my face until I came across this product. It has a very light texture and glides onto your face so easily. It leaves no white cast and not only does it give you protection from the sun but it also hydrates your face giving you a beautiful glow. I even wear this during the winter time because it makes my skin look so good!

Great protection and hydration / Hydratation en profondeur

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen Spf30 is a great product. I have a sun allergy that can give me second degree burns, and the 3 times I used this product I had no issue for going out a few hours. Not only it protected me from the sun, but it provides a great hydration without feeling sticky or leaving a weird white residue. My skin felt so soft after it! My only negative point is that there is a smell to it, it’s not horrible or overwhelming, but I way prefer a cream/sunscreen that is totally fragrance-free. It’s definitely worth it and I would recommend it to people who have dry skin and sensitive skin, but it’s quite expensive for 88ml only.

L’écran solaire hydro-gel Neutrogena Hydro Boost est un excellent produit. J'ai une allergie au soleil qui peut me donner des brûlures au deuxième degré et les 3 fois où j'ai utilisé ce produit, je n'ai eu aucun problème pour sortir quelques heures. Non seulement il m'a protégé du soleil, mais il procure une super hydratation sans se sentir collant ni laisser un résidu blanc. Ma peau était si douce après l’application! Mon seul point négatif est que le produit a une odeur, ce n’est pas horrible ni accablant, mais je préfère une crème ou un écran solaire totalement sans parfum. Ce produit en vaut vraiment la peine et je le recommanderais aux personnes qui ont la peau sèche et sensible, mais c’est assez cher pour seulement 88 ml.

Great protection

I love the way this sunscreen works. It provided me with great protection, and lasted for hours.
    The texture and consistency of the lotion was nice - not greasy or chalky - and blended well. It didn’t stain or leave any residence. It stayed put throughout all my swimming and water skiing.
    My new favourite sunscreen. I highly recommend this super high quality sunscreen lotion.
    #GotItFree

Great

I had the chance to use it during a trip to Puerto Plata and it’s going to be my number one choice now. It’s easily absorbed into skin, the smell is good!

Lightweight and hydrating

This sunscreen is extremely hydrating and lightweight! I usually go for 50 SPF however when there isn't as much sunlight, I usually go for this spf30 sunscreen from Hydro Boost.I do find that it leaves a white overcast on my skin so beware! Aside from that, great sunscreen! #gotitfree

My favourite

This is hands down my favourite sunscreen. It is so light and rubs in completely. I often avoid using sunscreen as I cannot stand the greasy thick feeling of other products but this one feels like water. I will use it all summer!

Love this spf

I liked how this spf does not white out my face. I'm dark skinned and it didn't give me that white cast. It worked wonderfully under my make up and really applied seamlessly.

Good sunscreen

Usually didn't use sunscreen. This one is great. The fact that it is gel is interesting. Went on really well. Did not have any reactions or breakouts. Smooth and clean going on. Not heavy going on.

Sun Safe

With this sunscreen, I was able to have full sun coverage - but without the greasy feel. This was the main reason I did not previously wear sunscreen. It is light and does not smell or get gunky.