Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 24, 2019

Love this sunscreen!

I love love love this sunscreen. Not only is it gel-based meaning its very light, but it's infused with hyaluronic acid and glycerin making it moisturizing! I feel great about using it on my skin under my makeup and it doesn't get oily or gross like some sunscreens! I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor to try and I will definitely be buying more. One thing I do wish is that it was a higher SPF!

June 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Neutrogena Sunscreen gel

Enfin un écran solaire qui s'absorbe et s'étends bien, laisse une odeur de frais! Je vais surement m'en procurer à l'avenir! Merci chick advisor de me permettre d'essayer ces produits!

June 23, 2019

Mon coup de cœur!

Un de mes produits préférés!
    J’aime tellement cet écran solaire. Je l utilisé même pour mon visage, elle sent très bon et n irrite pas la peau
    J adore son format pratique et son efficacité. Elle est moins grasse que les autres produits similaires et n’a pas cette odeur désagréable de la plupart des écrans solaires.
    Je l ai utilisé à plusieurs reprises je connaissais déjà le produit et je n’ai pas changé d’avis
    Un coup de cœur et un de mes premiers choix pour l’ete

June 23, 2019

Light weight sunscreen

I love how this sunscreen is very light weight. It doesn’t make my skin oily like some of the other sunscreens. This is perfect for normal - oily skin. I recommend this sunscreen for the summer time

June 21, 2019

Great product

The NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30 is great for using to be out and about in the sun weather swimming or just being outdoors. It goes on light on your skin and have a wonderful smell.

June 21, 2019

So great!

This product is not at all greasy, leaves no residue, and does it’s job of protecting from the sun! On top of that, my skin actually feels softer after use- bonus!

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this Sunscreen!!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to review! This sunscreen is great!! It is soo lightweight that it didn'teven feel like I was wearing it under my makeup!! It also left me skin feeling smooth and left me feeling protected!

I literally carry this around with me every I go!! I really love the smell of it, it doesn't interfere with my perfume but adds a nice freshness! The gel texture makes it feel very silky smooth when applying and at the same time like a feather on my skin!!

Overall, I love this sunscreen and will be using it all summer long!!

Effective spf

As a redhead you know the sun is our enemy and the last thing I want is a burn or any more freckles. This spf perfectly protects against that. It’s light weight and absorbs quickly into my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft after applying.

Amazing sunscreen

I have sensitive skin when it comes to sun screen. I have used this everyday since I have recieved the product. I am very happy with the nom great affect the amount of coverage it goes. I have now switched and all my children as using this sunscreen as well. Thank you for the amazing opportunity

Great neutral sunscreen

I loved this product because it went on smooth, easy to work in and did not smell like coconut!! That is a bonus because I can wear it under my makeup to the office and not smell like I was out tanning. Really enjoyed this product overall.