Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Light weight

I was lucky enough to try this for free thanks to Neutrogena and chickadvisor. I really enjoyed this product. The texture is very nice and it is very lightweight. It absorbs very quickly. It has a nice scent to it. I really liked it. It didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy or oily like other sunscreens. The gel was very nice and best of all it kept my skin protected for sure!

Great sun protection

NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST water gel sunscreen smells amazing is non-greasy and works great. It lasted a good couple of hours, even when I was swimming. I definitely recommend this product and will be purchasing again

Saves me from going red

I got this part of a chickadvisor review for free here is my honest review

We haven’t had much sun here but form the days it is I used this sun screen it kept me from turning red like I always do a little goes long way I like the smell it’s very light can’t wait for more sun to come

Head to the Beach With Confidence

I received this product to try as part of Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club.

With summer right around the corner, it’s time to break out the sunscreen again. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sunscreen SPF 30 seemed like a good choice to try — and it didn’t disappoint.

There is a scent with this sunscreen that is reminiscent of Neutrogena and that also gave me major beach vibes. The application was easy in itself. Because the formula is light-weight, it was simple to rub it into the skin. It reminded me a bit of a moisturizer. The texture of the sunscreen is smooth and delicate, not thick or chunky.

I also like that it is not greasy, which is a factor I despise in many sunscreens, so I feel confident putting this on my face. Plus, its hyaluronic acid means the skin can receive a nice plumping effect while protecting from the harsh effects of the sun.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love love love this product

This product is amazing, my favourite sunscreen ever. It goes on smooth, does not leave your skin feeling sticky or greasy and just has a faint smell. I would recommend this product.

Hydrating Sunscreen

*Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor for testing/review purposes. #gotitfree

The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen is very lightweight on the skin. The consistency of the sunscreen is very liquidy - almost like lotion. It absorbs into the skin without leaving any white cast for greasy feeling. It does have a hydrating feel on my skin but it leaves a tad bit of sunscreen texture - it's not sticky but it definitely feels like a layer of product is on the skin. I like how it doesn't have that typical strong sunscreen scent. It smells neutral enough that it won't be irritating to the nose.

Great Protection

This sunscreen is great,easy to apply,blends very well and lasts a long time.It has a light scent ,its more of a cream not a gel like the hand cream and I love that there is no greasy residue..I really get annoyed with sunscreens that you have to blend over and over just to try and get rid of the greasy look...this product is perfect for my needs #gotitfree
    #NeutrogenaWeekendReady @Neutrogenacanada

Non-greasy, Hydrating Sunscreen

I LOVE Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen. I am very fair skinned so sun protection for me is a must! However I hate wearing the stuff, especially on my face. On a hot summer day, I look forward to an evening shower when I can wash it all off. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen applies nicely on your skin, and leaves it feeling hydrated but not greasy, just like a great moisturizer. I also love the product size as it's perfect for carry-on luggage.

May 29, 2019

No oily residue, great for everyday wear!

I was very happy when I got this free product review offer from @chickadvisor! It went on my skin so easy and there was no oily residue that most sunscreens leave on once applied and it lasted me all day out in the sun with no sunburn! I will gladly recommend!

Perfect!

I am so happy got to try this sun screen. It delivers all its said! Lightweight, long lasting, non sticky, super quick to absorb and I just feel like I am using only moisturizer, but it still has a sunscreen scent. I actually always put it under makeup, under my face primer, and yes it works very well under makeup! Make my makeup last long and stay in place. I wear makeup everyday and this Neutrogena hydroboost gel sunscreen save me! Love love this product!
    I recieved this product free for review purposes!