Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Light Sunscreen for Summer

Very lightweight! This sunscreen dries down quickly and doesn't leave behind a greasy or sticky feeling. Love that your skin can feel like just your skin while still being protected. Sun screen is important to me as a person of Irish/Dutch/German ancestory. I burn easily!-- so, I very much appreciate a sun product that I can wear daily, even in the summertime, from head to toe and feel comfortable while being protected from sunburns.#gotitfree #freesample

La meilleure

Grâce a ChickAdvisor, j'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement l'écran solaire Neutrogena Hydro Boost FPS 30. Un seul mot: wow. J'ai adoré le produit, cet écran solaire est maintenant mon préféré. L'application est super simple, la peau absorbe bien le gel et ne laisse pas un effet gommant. Merci de m'avoir fait découvrir un produit aussi efficace!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awesome sunscreen

I was chosen to try this product for free. I was really surprised at how easy this gel sunscreen went on. It didnt leave my skin sticky and it dried really fast. Also I found that it left my skin soft and healthy. This is great to use for the summer.

Great Sunscreen

I was quite impressed with this sunscreen. It absorbs fast and is very lightweight. Usually my face will breakout from sunscreens including moisturizers with SPF but this sunscreen didn’t make my face breakout which I was very happy about.

I have worn this product outside in the highest UV time-frame with no shade for close to two hours and I didn’t burn (I hardly got a tan and I have fair skin). It’s a bit on the expensive side but I would most likely use this sunscreen again!

May 31, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost water gel spf

I received the Neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscreen SPF 30 courtesy of ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest and unbiased review #gotitfree.

The water gel sunscreen comes in the form of a tube like most sunscreens. It is a light and thin consistency.

When I use the water gel sunscreen it was absorbed rather quickly and it didn't leave any white cast. It is light weight and can be used under makeup. It left my face feeling smooth and not sticky like other sunscreen.

I really enjoyed using this sunscreen and would purchase it again.

non greasy sunscreen

I #gotitfree from chickadvisor to review. I like that the texture doesn't feel greasy on and is lightweight, so I can wear this on my face and body in the morning. I prefer this gel formula over traditional white sunscreen as it doesn't leave a white cast and it good underneath makeup as well!

Best sunscreen

First off this sunscreen smells so good! Not the typical lotion like sunscreen. It’s so easy to apply and is not greasy whatsoever! Only downfall is that the bottle isn’t big enough.when you use it on your face is doesn’t leave it greasy or give you acne which is a bonus! So far it prevents sunburns . I would definitely buy this again. It’s not a heavy sunscreen it’s light weight

Nice consistency

This sunscreen smells delicious like the whole Hydroboost line.. it’s very moisturizing without being too oily. I just wish they come with a higher FPS sunblock protection so I wouldn’t have to reapply more often. #gotitfree #productreviewclub

Great product

I like that this sunscreen is water-based. It absorbs quickly and it is not greasy or oily feeling. I can even use it on my face and it doesn’t leave it all shiny.

Kept My asking Safe

I received this item free to try from Chick Advisor. I have used it a few times when out with my husband and daughter in the sun. I always hated using sunscreen because it always seemed so thick and hard to rub in. However, this sunscreen is water based and easily sinks into the skin. It doesn’t make me feel sticky. I will continue to use this throughout the summer and will buy more when I run out.