Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Prince Edward Island, Canada

My Top Face Sunscreen For Sure :)

As mentioned above (heading), this sunscreen is no doubt my favourite sunscreen to use on my face for sure. Sunscreen on my face just doesn't mix. I either breakout and/or anything near my eyes will make them water non stop. This sunscreen with 30 SPF (available in 50 SPF), is lightweight, non greasy (compared to other sunscreens), smell isn't too overpowering (for me), dries/absorbs quickly, and wears nicely throughout the day, on it's own (doesn't make you look like a grease ball) or even underneath makeup. Overall, I would definitely recommend this. Decently priced for the amount and the actual value/effectiveness of this, I'd say give it a try. I think you will like it. Thanks to @ChickAdvisor & @NeutrogenaCanada. #NeutrogenaWeekendReady #gotitfree

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Very refreshing gel formula

I love the great refreshing feeling of this sunscreen. The gel is kinda neat. Just don't apply it too close around your eyes cuz it will irritate them. I was alittle put off by the blueish color but it turned out perfect once appiled. However not as easy to apply over heavy creams. I received this product free from Chick Advisor to review.

Light texture but

I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor just in time for summer! I like the nice light texture, it goes on smoothly and moisturizes nicely too. This will be really nice in the summer or on vacation when your skin is a bit tight with a tan, but I don't think it would be a strong enough moisturizer for me in the winter. The only downside to this product that may prevent me from buying it would be the strong floral smell. It dissipated quickly, but was not a nice smell for me.

smells refreshing

when I first saw the color of the sunscreen, I thought it might leave a white cast on my face. Surprisingly, it didn't! The texture is like gel lotion, very easy to spread on the whole face, and absorbs well. It has a light scent that feels really refreshing. The sunscreen is a light-weight gel lotion, so I sometimes use it as a moisturizer. Will definitely keep using it this summer.

skin feels great

I am enjoying this sunscreen. Its also great as a lotion in itself. It leave my skin feeling fresh and soft . I don't worry about a white residue or a sticky film. the smell is relaxing and perfect for the beach or just as an everyday sunscreen and your not heading to the office smelling like you are on vacation.

this sunscreen is great for all

feeling fresh and protected

i received the sunscreen for free from neutrogena through the product review club.

This sunscreen feels super light and it is refreshing, it is not greasy and absorbs fairly quick. I have used it a few weekends at the park and daily on my face.
    So far I think this is my favourite sunscreen.

So refreshing!

Ahhhh, I love the way this feels when it is applied! It is so light and refreshing and does not make you feel greasy at all. I usually loathe putting sunscreen on because it is so heavy and who wants to feel like that in the heat?! This is completely different. The first thing that hits you is that delicious hydroboost scent, I don't know what it is but I am obsessed with it. The gel texture is amazing, it glides over your skin and sinks in rather quickly and leaves your skin cooled and refreshed. Being able to moisturize my skin while protecting it with soft is a definite win-win for me. I will continue to use this as my primary sunscreen since I adore everything about it! Love!

May 31, 2019

A nice, light sunscreen I'll wear all summer

I have very pale skin and am very prone to burning so I was thrilled to be chosen to review this product. #gotitfree
    I was quite intrigued with the notion that this was a gel sunscreen as I’ve never used one before. I was pleasantly surprised by the texture of this sunscreen. It’s lighter than most other ones out there and doesn’t make my skin feel sticky. Unfortunately our weather has been yucky for the past few weeks but I was able to try it on a few sunny days and it offered great protection with no burning after over 2 hours in the sun. I’m excited to keep using this product all summer.

Light Sunscreen for Summer

Very lightweight! This sunscreen dries down quickly and doesn't leave behind a greasy or sticky feeling. Love that your skin can feel like just your skin while still being protected. Sun screen is important to me as a person of Irish/Dutch/German ancestory. I burn easily!-- so, I very much appreciate a sun product that I can wear daily, even in the summertime, from head to toe and feel comfortable while being protected from sunburns.#gotitfree #freesample

La meilleure

Grâce a ChickAdvisor, j'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement l'écran solaire Neutrogena Hydro Boost FPS 30. Un seul mot: wow. J'ai adoré le produit, cet écran solaire est maintenant mon préféré. L'application est super simple, la peau absorbe bien le gel et ne laisse pas un effet gommant. Merci de m'avoir fait découvrir un produit aussi efficace!