Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Amazingly non-sticky

This is a pretty good sunscreen, it's non-sticky and non-greasy.
    Goes on smooth and dries quickly! It's not drying to the skin, it's actually pretty hydrating!

Protège très bien

Moi et mon conjoint l’avons utilisé lors de notre voyage au Mexique! Elle protège très bien, pénètre bien la peau et n’obstrue pas les pores! On l’utilisait même sur nos visages!

June 03, 2019

Best Sunscreen out there!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor Product Review Club, I received this product free of charge to test out. I have been using it daily since I got it and it doesn't smell like sunscreen at all! And it definitely doesn't feel like how sunscreen does on my face. No goop. No slimy feeling. Just full absorption. Go get it! My skin is loving it!

Awesome product.

I got this neutrogena hydro boost water gel sunscrees spf30 to try for free. I have used the hydro boost line earlier and love it as my skin is very dry dur to hypothyroid. When i got this product to try for free I was excited. And it did pass my level of expectations. Its a great product for everyday use. It really hydrated without the sticky feel and power of spf 30. Plus point is i can wear makeup on top of it wothout looking oily. I def recommend this product.

Fun in the Sun weather Ready

This product came at a time when I was actively looking for a new sunscreen brand. And because we had a couple of days of sunshine and I got the opportunity to put this sunscreen to the test. I am medium dark in complexion and I have two pet peeves when it comes to sunscreen- Number 1- The smell and Number 2- the white cast it leaves. This product did not leave a white cast and has a light fragrance that does not remind me of a public swimming pool. After a whole weekend in the sun, my skin looked radiant and hydrated and had a beautiful glow. This sunscreen is a strong contender to being my favorite summer product so far.

Léger et éfficace!

J'adore cette crème solaire, elle semt bonne et est très efficace! De plus, je la mets même dans mon visage car elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse comme la plus part des crèmes solaire. Je vais définitivement aller m'en acheter quand celui la sera fini :)

Not greasy at all!

I'm a fan of the Hydro Boost line already, so I was extremely excited to see they had a new sunscreen.

Sunscreen is a must for me, being a very pale skinned redhead. I burn without ever tanning, so if I leave the house I'm usually covered in greasy, stinky sunscreen. This stuff is amazing! SPF of 30 and it feels like a luxe lotion that sinks in with no greasy feeling AND it smells like lotion. Not stinky chemicals. This will be my go-to this summer. I can't even tell it's on my skin!

Light weight and hydrating

I've received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sunscreen to try from ChickAdvisor. I wear sunscreen on a daily basis, so I was happy to give this product a try and it didn't disappoint! I have dry skin but I also don't like the oily sensation that some sunscreens leave on the skin. This sunscreen is fast absorbing and light weight. It also has a fresh scent and is very hydrating. It's great for everyday use, I would surely recommend it!

Love it!

I loved this product! The texture was runnier than a normal sunscreen which actually made it easier to apply. It went on super smooth and absorbed extremely fast. It has a light scent but couldn't smell it after applying which is nice. You don't always want to be smelling like coconuts! This is a great everyday sunscreen and will be my new go to!

Neutrogena for life.

With a light summer scent and SPF 30 Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel sunscreen will have you beach ready without the worry of those harmful UVA/UVB rays. Full of hyaluronic acid you can confidently know your skin is quenched with hydration all day long. It's non greasy, it will not clog pores and it helps prevent damaging sunburns. Just remember if you sweat a lot or swim to always reapply after. With Neutrogena being one of my trusted brands I would absolutely buy it again and again. I highly recommend it to others and hope everyone loves it just as much as I do. Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending me this product to test and review for free for my most honest review.