Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Non-Greasy sunscreen !

Once again love the smell of this products. It isn't as strong as on the hand cream in the hydro boost product line- more subtle and just as light and refreshing! Doesn't have that strong sunscreen smell and no greasy feel on hands or skin! My skin soaked it right up within 30 seconds- so you don't have to wait in fear of staining your clothes !

I'm not sure I would pay 15$ for this however as I do use a lot of sunscreen and would break the bank. Will use it for my face and get son cheaper stuff for the body!

Unfortunately I got this product late and there hasn't been much sun for me to test out the efficiency- but I will be back to adjust my review once I will have had some sun!!

Updated On: June 18, 2019

UPDATE:
    Great protection in the sun. Was out for 3 hours with only 1 application and I didn't burn! Even went in the pool to cool down :)

Très bien

La texture est comme une crème pour le visage. Elle est légère et pénètre la peau rapidement.
    Par contre, ce n’est pas l’idéal pour les peaux à tendance huileuse/grasse.
    Je n’ai eu aucune réaction.

Can't even tell its on!

It goes on like moisturizer and you can't notice it once its absorbed. Most sunscreen makes me break out but I had no issues with this one. Plus, its nice to walk around with sunscreen on without smelling like it.

Excellent sun protection

I have really enjoyed reviewing this sunscreen. It absorbs easily, and the smell is very light. Non greasy, and doesn’t leave any residue on the seats of my vehicle like other sunscreens have. I have share my views and recommend it to my family, and friends.

A great product

This sunscreen is great. I love that it has a light scent and goes on smooth and sinks right into the skin. It protected my skin this weekend when we had some nice hot sunny weather. I recently got a tattoo so slathered this on and it was protected all day long. It’s actually helped my tattoo heal I think.

Great sunscreen!!

I love this sunscreen! I used it on my hike this past weekend, and I had no problems with sun exposure. Even my face, neck, chest, and shoulders withstood the sun for a couple hours (I’m pale and burn easily).

The sunscreen went on smoothly and quenched my skin. It felt much more like wearing body lotion than sunscreen. There was no weird texture after application. I love that includes skin boosting ingredients like hyaluronic acid!

June 03, 2019

Good

I received this for free in exchange for a review.

I really like this sunscreen because of the texture and the scent. It is not like your traditional sunscreen and that is what I like. I enjoy the gel texture and how quickly it absorbs. The scent does not bother me either.

June 03, 2019

My New Go To Face Sunscreen!

Thank you to Chick Advisor for sending me NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN SPF30 in return for my honest opinion.

I received this package a little late and needed a little more time to test out this product.

A face sunscreen that is light weight, cool on the skin, water resistant, does not leave a white cast, hydrates, has an appropriate UVA/UVb SPF 30 level sun protection, doesn't smell like sunscreen and is affordable...how incredible!

Where has this been all my life! I'm looking forward to trying this sunscreen under makeup during the summer months. If it does not leave my skin looking like an oily mess, I will have found a new holy grail!

I'm not a fan of scented products on my face, and my only hope is that there would be a scent free option in the line.

Thank you again Chick Advisor for introducing me to this product! I wouldn't have known about it otherwise with my busy schedule lately!

It's a highly recommend product to everyone I know!

Amazingly non-sticky

This is a pretty good sunscreen, it's non-sticky and non-greasy.
    Goes on smooth and dries quickly! It's not drying to the skin, it's actually pretty hydrating!

Protège très bien

Moi et mon conjoint l’avons utilisé lors de notre voyage au Mexique! Elle protège très bien, pénètre bien la peau et n’obstrue pas les pores! On l’utilisait même sur nos visages!