Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 21, 2019

Love this sunscreen. so light and fresh

This sunscreen is great for hydration but also leaves your skin feeling fresh. Unlike other sunscreens that clump on your face or are thick in texture, this one is super light. I do love a higher SPF but other than that, I could wear this all the time without feeling like I have an extra layer on my skin!!

May 21, 2019

I would purchase again for sure

I got this free from chick advisor to test and I really love the scent. I love that it’s not too thick and doesn’t feel sticky on the skin. Feels amazing!

Nice prodcut

I got this for free from chickadvisor and i must say that i already own this sunscreen and its really nice. This sunscreen isn't sticky on my skin an does a great job protecting me from having sun burns. i love the packaging and i really enjoy the way this smells.

May 21, 2019

I received this free from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

I often do not wear certain sunscreens because of the greasiness and heaviness on my skin. This worked well and didn't leave any of the above. I haven't tried on my face but it works well on my body.

May 20, 2019

I would buy this product again

I love it. I have a very sensitive face, and this product doesn't make me break out or feel too greasy. It is also working as a moisturizer on my arms and legs. Definitely use this in future too.

May 20, 2019

great but expensive

love this product i use it for face. It does not cause break outs and is super non-greasy. the only down side is that it's expensive, but i guess it's worth it!

May 19, 2019

best

summer is almost arrived so sunscreen is very essential for protecting skin off sun buring. i would to thank you to give me a free sample to use it for this season and would say definitely is very genuine brand

May 09, 2019

Allure

J'ai adoré ce produit. Sa texture s'applique très bien et le résultat est plus que remarquable . Je le recommande sans hésiter. Neutrogena à des produits vraiment extraordinaire

May 04, 2019
    Texas, United States

good for combination skin

I have a combination skin , and very easy get tan so SPF is must for me ,but mostly sunscreens make you feel more oily and that something heavy on your face, which i don't like, so i tried this gel formula which is quite nice and comforting, effective too, pls, try yourself.

April 30, 2019

Perfect balance

This product is a perfect for my skin. I have a oily and acne kind of skin, so the sunscreen in gel is a perfect balance for me. Is moisture, taking care and protecting from the sun. It’s a light gel that dries quickly.