Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser

Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #733 out of 1082 in Facial Cleansers

September 15, 2016

I enjoyed this product but was not too sure about how effective it was. It has a nice smell and leaves your face feeling tingly in a good way. However, I cannot say that it helped with my acne.

January 14, 2016

I'm a long-time fan of Neutrogena products, and therefore when I saw that they offered a naturals range of products I decided to pick up the cream cleanser as well as the normal one. I found that even though this was a cream cleanser it was way too harsh for my sensitive skin. As well, I found that my face broke out a lot more.
    It was really disappointing because I really wanted to love this product.

December 09, 2015

I loved the smell of this stuff, and the tingle it left on my face. I used it for a month to see if I would have any improvements for my moderate acne.. And unfortunately it didn't work for me! Also if your a girl like me who likes to wash her face all over.. Definitely don't go anywhere near your eyes or eye lids with this stuff, it lingers and burns so bad! I won't be buying this product again.

June 12, 2014

I have been using Thai product for over 1 year beastie it keeps my skin so incredibly clear. I recommend this to anyone who is breakout prone. The downside it the strong sent it has but I don't mind because it works so gooooood!!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

Anonymous has started a new forum topic
    Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding