3.9/5
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Reviews

The Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash treats breakouts by plunging deep into the pores and prevents future acne problems!
Without overdrying or irritation, the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash rinses clean and leaves no pore-clogging residue! Dermatologist recommended.
visit www.neutrogena.com for more information.

July 06, 2021

Excellent product

This product is amazing! I have used it for many years. It is perfect for sensitive skin. I break out within days of using any other product. I do not have acne as I am a senior but the acne oil free properties of the product prevent small breakouts. My husband uses it as well for his rosacea. It is very calming for any kind of irritation on the skin. Definitely recommend it. Would not use any other product on my face.

July 03, 2021

WORKS WONDERFULLY

I used this when I am breaking out horribly! I am satisfied with the product because it worked well on my face and it really removes all the dirt specially the oily feeling.

June 03, 2021

Been using for many years

This is a great stand alone soap/ cleanser that reduces breakouts.I have sensitive skin and can use it fine! Just be sure to rinse it off after well. They have a good line of skincare products and they aren't expensive.

May 09, 2021

My husband loves it!

My husband has been using this product for the last 4-5 years, when he moved to Canada he’s been a loyal customer to this! His skin isn’t too dry or oily but have had acne breakouts once in a while but this product has played it’s wonders on him. His skin looks so much more fresh and no more breakouts or redness!

March 16, 2021
    Florida, United States

Face wash

This facial cleanser is my favorite. I like to use it in the night routine with my sponge, I like it because it lather and I can slide my sponge easier. its smell is something strong but I have no problem with that. my skin type is mixed

December 07, 2020

Would/do buy

Ever since Covid-19 and having to wear masks the amount of blackheads/ acne i get has been bad! But I use this almost every night and haven't nearly been broken out as bad since!

July 30, 2020

My favourite!

I have been using this face wash for a long time, and it’s been consistently great at preventing acne and break outs. It has a fresh and clean smell and does wonders for my skin!

July 19, 2020

harsh in sensitive skin

it is an amazing wash but leaves my skin red after every wash. I kept using it thinking my skin will adapt to it but it didn't. my skin feels clean and smooth after washing but hating the redness on skin.

June 15, 2020

It's great!

I've been using this cleanser for about 5 months now and I can assure you it's great. It dries my face out though but it cleans it works. It cleans all oil and dirt on my face.

June 06, 2020

Good Quality Product

I love this cleanser. i usually use it every morning and nighttime. My skin hasn’t broken out yet using this. i go through about one bottle every 2 months. this is a very affordable and effective cleanser.