Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 502 in Acne Treatment

The Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash treats breakouts by plunging deep into the pores and prevents future acne problems!
Without overdrying or irritation, the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash rinses clean and leaves no pore-clogging residue! Dermatologist recommended.
visit www.neutrogena.com for more information.

June 05, 2017

This is a amazing face wash! I have combination skin but I get lots of pimples on my oily parts (nose, forehead and chin). It made my skin clear!! If you you this for about a week straight (morning and night) you will see a big improvement in your skin. I recommend using this product!!

May 19, 2017

I used this as a teenager. It wasn't anything crazy amazing but did what it's supposed to, make my face clean. I wasn't ever a big fan and no longer use it.

1.0/5

April 22, 2017

Je n'aime pas ce produit. Ma peau était très très sèche et on dirait que j'avais plus de bouton qu'auparavant. J'ai essayé de mettre de la crème pour peau seche et cela n'aidait pas beaucoup. N'ACHETEZ PAS CE PRODUIT!!!!

April 19, 2017

I used this in high school, I liked it then but I stopped using it because I dont feel as though it worked well to reduce my acne. I liked the price and how it made my skin feel clean after using it.

April 04, 2017

This was a decent face wash. I haven't bought it since I was a teen though. I don't feel it really helped get rid of my acne, but it was alright for oil control.

March 18, 2017

I have been using this face wash for about week now and already see a difference. My face feels a lot smoother and my acne has already gone down. It does dry my skin out a bit, but I just apply extra moisturizer and I am good to go. I love the pump, and how gentle and smooth it feels when I am washing my face. Hopefully soon my acne will be gone!!

January 16, 2017

This is a pretty good face wash given the price. Compared to the other ones in this price range this one is the best . I find it dries my skin out a little though.

January 08, 2017

Not only does this product work well on my face despite leaving a dry skin on my face I am also happy to say it cleans my shoes especially my convers my shoes looks brand spanking new and I just have to use a few drops great tip!!!

September 26, 2016

Easy on sensitive skin but controls oil and break outs. Works for either face or body and the smell isn't harsh. Doesn't dry my skin out and does a fairly good job of removing waterproof make up.

September 05, 2016

I love this product! It works so well for my combination /sensitive skin. It clears me up the next day,never leaves my skin dry or irritated. I would recommend this product to anyone who is having breakouts.