Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover takes off even waterproof eye makeup without leaving an oily residue. Forget harsh tugging and pulling. This ultra-gentle dual phase formula activates when shaken to remove all eye makeup ;even waterproof mascara ;without any greasy residue. It is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers and oil free. Take off all your eye makeup the gentle way.

February 13, 2020

Love it

This eye makeup remover works wonders!! it's amazing and it removes all kinds of eye makeup quickly and nicely! Especially on waterproof makeup. Haven't found any other eye makeup remover that is as effective as this one for drugstore.

January 20, 2020

An awesome makeup remover

I've been using this makeup remover for the last 3 years and I can't tell you how much I love it! It's cheap, readily available everywhere and works amazing. the only thing that it doesn't work on is my super waterproof eyeliner. I repurchase all the time.

December 11, 2019

Only thing that works!

I sometimes avoid putting on make-up because I am too lazy to scrub it off later; however, I tried this remover since it wasn't that expensive and it is a game changer. Takes my make-up off so easily! I got out of the shower, used this makeup remover, and removed all of my eye makeup. It doesn't feel gross after and leaves no residue.

October 24, 2019

teenage go to

THIS HAS BEEN MY GO TO FOR FACE PRODUCTS SINCE MY TEENS. IT IS EFFECTIVE AND WORKS GREAT FRO MY SENSITIVE SKIN. MY SON NOW USES NEUTROGENA PRODUCTS. THIS MAKEUP REMOVER DOESNT LEAVE YOUR SKIN FEELING DRY AFTER USING IT LEAVES YOU FEELING FRESH

September 08, 2019

Would definitely recommend!

This product is my go to for removing my eye makeup. It's one that doesn't need a lot. A little goes a long way. One swipe is all it needs.. it's gentle and not irritating on the eyes. Budget friendly as well and can found at almost any drugstore. Totally a must have in my skin care/cosmetic vanity..

July 02, 2019

The tough one!

I have used this eye makeup remover for YEARS. This is my holy grail. I have never found something that works so hard whilst leaving absolutely zero residue behind. This baby even takes off waterproof mascara — no problem. Try it, you won’t be disappointed!!

April 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product!

Love how gentle this is near the eyes I always have problems with makeup wipes being harsh on the sensitive parts of my face. No bad smell to it either!

March 27, 2019

I would buy it again

It easily takes off waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Im already on my second bottle. Only thing is it feels a little oily after. This works very well.

1.5/5

March 22, 2019

Not for my.

I really love it the products from neutrogena. I have so many products from this brand, but this remove eye make up doesn't work so well for my. First make my skin around the eyes get some pimples in the next day. And my eyes get very red. I don't know why. But my sister and my mom use for years and for them no have nothing better, they don't even want trie another product because this really work for them. My advice is trie! If you never trie you never know!

March 13, 2019

The best!!

I have been using this product faithfully for decades! It is by far the best product out there for gently removing your eye make-up at the end of the evening. It is so gentle and I never feel like I have to scrub to remove my mascara. Although I have tried other higher priced products I remain loyal to this product as it is awesome!!