Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover takes off even waterproof eye makeup without leaving an oily residue. Forget harsh tugging and pulling. This ultra-gentle dual phase formula activates when shaken to remove all eye makeup ;even waterproof mascara ;without any greasy residue. It is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers and oil free. Take off all your eye makeup the gentle way.

1.5/5

January 02, 2018

Doesn't burn or make face all red. Certainly not oil free its so greasy and you can see the oil in the bottle. Doesn't effectively take makeup off. I would rather use garnier micellar water .

November 16, 2017

Best eye makeup remover ever

It's great because it is so effective at gently removing all traces of eye makeup. I recommend it because I found it non-irritating, perfect for sensitive eye area, non oily, It is unscented, leaves eye are feeling clean, a little goes a long way

November 10, 2017

For Mild Makeup

I like this makeup remover and this is my 4th or 5th bottle already. This remover can remover my revlon waterproof eyeliner and makeup, which is essential for me. However I won't say this is the best overall because it does leave a bit greasy after apply, plus sometimes when I put mascara, or when I have heavier waterproof makeup product on my eye, it needs to remove two or three times in order to complete clean. But with daily makeup, this is good.

September 26, 2017

no residue

this is my regular product.no strong smell,tiny quantity cleans well and best of all no oily mess afterwards.other products caused milia and even infection around my eyes but not this.

July 07, 2017

If you love makeup, you will love this

I don't wear heavy makeup anymore, but for many years I did, and this product was my best friend! I use to love wearing lots of black liner, dark purple shadow, and lots of black mascara, it looked nice but you can imagine how real my struggle was to get it off before bed! I would have to be so rough and tough on the skin around my eyes with other brand, trying to get every last bit of makeup off. When I started using Neutrogena Oil free makeup remover, I couldn't believe how much easier it was to get ALL my makeup off. I would especially recommend it to any girl who likes to go with a heavy eye makeup look, but also to any woman that wears makeup!

May 10, 2017

Très bon produit qui enlève bien le maquillage des yeux. Mais il ne faut pas oublier de le mélanger au préalable.Rapport qualité prix très bien et bon format de produit aussi .

April 16, 2017

Ce démaquillant enlève très facilement les mascaras de toutes sortes. De plus, il est très doux sur les yeux et ne laisse pas trop une sensation huileuse à la fin.

February 24, 2017

I use this daily to remove eye makeup and waterproof mascara. I've tried others, but this is the only one I will use. Doesn't burn eyes, and leaves my lids feeling soft and smooth.

January 13, 2017

this is 100% my favorite eye make up remover that Neutrogena makes (also love the cloths)
    But this stuff is my favorite. Always works perfectly, doesn't hurt my sensitive eyes, and takes off even the most stubborn makeup.
    THANKS SO MUCH for making such a great product. Highly recommend.

1.8/5

January 07, 2017

Neutrogena products were always the best products out there but I have found over the years the more compition that's out there the worse there product gets! This product here Ive never had a eye make remover leave my skin so greasy Ive got to the point where I'm willing to spend a little more for skin products (Vichy) to do exactly what there suppose to!