Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 243 in Eye Makeup Remover

Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover takes off even waterproof eye makeup without leaving an oily residue. Forget harsh tugging and pulling. This ultra-gentle dual phase formula activates when shaken to remove all eye makeup ;even waterproof mascara ;without any greasy residue. It is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers and oil free. Take off all your eye makeup the gentle way.

July 07, 2017

If you love makeup, you will love this

I don't wear heavy makeup anymore, but for many years I did, and this product was my best friend! I use to love wearing lots of black liner, dark purple shadow, and lots of black mascara, it looked nice but you can imagine how real my struggle was to get it off before bed! I would have to be so rough and tough on the skin around my eyes with other brand, trying to get every last bit of makeup off. When I started using Neutrogena Oil free makeup remover, I couldn't believe how much easier it was to get ALL my makeup off. I would especially recommend it to any girl who likes to go with a heavy eye makeup look, but also to any woman that wears makeup!

May 10, 2017

Très bon produit qui enlève bien le maquillage des yeux. Mais il ne faut pas oublier de le mélanger au préalable.Rapport qualité prix très bien et bon format de produit aussi .

April 16, 2017

Ce démaquillant enlève très facilement les mascaras de toutes sortes. De plus, il est très doux sur les yeux et ne laisse pas trop une sensation huileuse à la fin.

February 24, 2017

I use this daily to remove eye makeup and waterproof mascara. I've tried others, but this is the only one I will use. Doesn't burn eyes, and leaves my lids feeling soft and smooth.

January 13, 2017

this is 100% my favorite eye make up remover that Neutrogena makes (also love the cloths)
    But this stuff is my favorite. Always works perfectly, doesn't hurt my sensitive eyes, and takes off even the most stubborn makeup.
    THANKS SO MUCH for making such a great product. Highly recommend.

1.8/5

January 07, 2017

Neutrogena products were always the best products out there but I have found over the years the more compition that's out there the worse there product gets! This product here Ive never had a eye make remover leave my skin so greasy Ive got to the point where I'm willing to spend a little more for skin products (Vichy) to do exactly what there suppose to!

December 21, 2016

I liked this remover! Neutrogena is one of the only brands I trust for my face as I have extremely sensitive skin and a lot of allergies. I found this gently removed my makeup (i used a makeup pad) and I had no reaction!

December 20, 2016

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover worked well, even on my allergic eyes! I did use a wipe to apply it, but tried a cotton ball too - both worked equally. I liked the remover, but found I did have to rub a bit... I prefer it to just simply erase on a swipe, but that never happens - lol. This was a good product and I will use it again, just wish it worked on the first application, I had to try it twice to get results.

December 20, 2016

This Eye makeup remover totally worked for me. It is very affordable and easy to find in any store.
    It is very mild on my skin and I love that it is oil free. My skin is quite sensitive and breaks out easily. I never had any problem with this product. It can remove even my waterproof mascara. It does leave a film on your skin though but as long as you wash your face right after using the eye makeup remover, it goes away.

December 19, 2016

I ended up getting this makeup remover in a Neutrogena package and I was happy with how it worked that I've bought it again. All my eye makeup is waterproof and other removers still leave a residue and it bothers my eyes as they are sensitive. I do like how gentle and effective this product is.