Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

I’ll be buying it

I received the Neutrogena pink grapefruit clay mask, it was super fast to use and made my oily skin look and feel soft. I used it before bed and it left my skin looking and feeling great the next day too.
    Will be buyin it for sure.

March 25, 2019

Great to use during breakouts

I'm really happy with how this product worked. I'm prone to hormonal breakouts and was having a bit of a rough time with breakouts on my chin. I used this mask all over areas where I was breaking out as well as other areas I sometimes get breakouts (not all over my face, as I do have dryer skin). It smells lovely and is very easy to wash off with warm water, which sometimes is a bit more difficult with clay masks. The next day, I noticed an improvement in my breakouts!! (less red, smaller, healing). Super impressed. Thank you chick advisor for sending me this product to try, I will definitely be repurchasing.

Masque lavable au pamplemousse

Des la reception de ce produit je me suis laver le visage pour l'essayer. J'ai bien aimé l'odeur de pamplemousse et l'effet d'un visage qui respire la propreté. Par contre, j'ai moi s aimer le fait qu'il soit un peut plus long a laver que les autres masques.

Feels good on the skin

I used this last night and it felt really good on my skin, also skin felt refreshed after the use. I gave it a 4 stars for effectiveness because i might need to use couple times before I can see apparent results :)

Fresh clean skin

This face mask was honestly one of the best I have ever used. My skin feels amazing and I put the mask on after my shower last night. The mask on feels cooling slightly and feels refreshing. One downside is because of the clay it does take a little bit to rinse off

Amazing

Love this face mask. Smells good leaves my face extra soft and feeling very refreshed.
    Great for a little self pampering and relaxation.making your face feel like a brand new face.

March 25, 2019

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Neitrogena for sending me this product I’m in love with it! It make my sling look so clean and fresh I literally was glowing 🖤 Applying the mask was easy it jus glided on and while it was drying it did not tighten up my face and crack which I love and this is the first mask I’ve used that hasn’t done that, I recommend this product 👌🏻 Thanks for sending my this to try 🖤

Amazing clay mask

I tried this clay mask when I received it & loved it! I have used many & this one is one of my favorite ones. It goes on nicely & smells amazing! Its not to strong of a scent but enough to smell & after washing it off my face felt so smooth! I will be buying this again.

Great!

First off - I liked the amount of clay that came in the packet. In some single-use masks, there is soo much product I feel like I want to either save some, or use too much. This packet had just enough to cover your face.
    The grapefruit scent is so nice! It’s light, and not overwhelming, and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Needed to finish with some moisture!

Updated On: March 25, 2019

#igotitfree

March 24, 2019

masque d'argile

Premièrement, à l'application c'est très raffraichissant et doux, mais pour ma pars, surment à cause que ma peau n'apprécie pas totalement ce soin, lorsque je l'est retiré mon visage était tout rouge et irrité. Le produit est bien et abordable mais pour une peau mixte ce n'est pas le meilleur.

Updated On: March 24, 2019

Article reçu gratuitement de la part de ChickAdvisor et Neutogena !#NeutrogenaPinkPower