Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great product!

I love this product. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling fresh. The only down side was that it left my skin feeling a bit too dry, but for someone with a more oily complexion it would be perfect.

Clay mask?

I tried the clay mask this weekend & found that it wasn’t like regular clay masks that I’ve tried that are extremely drying to my skin. Also, I was in the middle of a breakout that cleared up a lot faster than usual when combined with the other two products in this line !

love a good clay mask

I always love a good clay mask and the grapefruit smells nice. I love the scent and consistency. Clay masks always help get all the gunk out of my pores quick

J’adore ce produit

Ce masque pour le visage est juste parfait. J’ai tester l’échantillon et j’ai été en acheter une bouteille. Je l’adore. Doux pour la peau et sens bon.

Smells so good!

The Neutrogene Pink Grapefruit Acne Prone Clay mask was a treat to use. I really enjoyed the small of this product, it wasn’t too overbearing but just enough to feel invigorating. The mask itself was easy to apply and wash off. Like most masks when it did dry down, the tightening effect was a bit uncomfortable. The mask helped reduce my oilness and left my face feeling soft. Would definitely recommend!

It's a 'good' clay mask

I make my own clay mask probably once a week and absolutely love them. So when ChickAdvisor sent this to me to try in exchange for a review, I was intrigued and excited because I love Neutrogena, Grapefruit AND clay masks!
    The smell is amazing - so fresh and fruity.
    The packaging - wasteful and inconvenient to use. The amount they give you is more than single use, so depending on the person, it's either going to be way too much - and left with the horrible packaging to hold on to in order to use the rest, or it will be the right amount. I would be more inclined to buy it if it came in a tube like the cleanser, and could use it a few times.
    Effectiveness - it's a fairly decent clay mask, dried quickly, nice colour & smell, but the results were just 'ok' - I didn't notice any remarkable difference in skin.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

refreshing clay mask

I used it in the morning after taking a shower. Because I am not used to putting on clay masks I found it slightly messy to use but it wasn't too difficult. It left my skin feeling refreshed and clean for the rest of the day.

Love It

With Neutrogena being a company I trust in aswell as always using, I was super excited to have the opportunity to try their new clay mask for free from Chick Advisor. I'd definitely buy it again considering the results were great. This mask is super easy to apply. The scent is absolutely refreshing. While the formula absolutely helps lift dirt & oil from the pores, leaving your skin smooth to the touch!

soft skin after use

This mask is super easy to use and it left my skin feeling super soft and moisturized afterwards!! I am usually a clay mask fan, and this one is no exception. Really liked using it and will considering purchasing it again in the future :)

April 15, 2019

Not normally a fan but...

I’m not Normally a fan of clay masks but this one was pretty awesome. It didn’t leave my face feeling gross afterwards. It also left my face feeling really clean and soft. #gotitfree